UCAP VENDETTA 15th Aug - was it cancelled?

SSPKali

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just turned up to the site (having booked a ticket last month) and it is all locked up and no signs of life.

I had no notification that the day was cancelled, any one know what is going on?

• Supporters

Dunno, but that sucks mate.

7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Dunno, but that sucks mate.

Luckily I only live 10mins away but still gutted…looking forward to some pew-pews!

• Supporters

That's something at least, I'd be severely pissed if I'd driven for an hour or more & no game at the end of it.

lol, still early, you've still got time to crack on with all the jobs at home that you thought you were escaping from 🤣

1 minute ago, Jacob Wright said:

That is gutting, a great site as well. 

Did you manage to get in touch with anyone from UCAP?

I have emailed them but nothing yet, still pretty early. Hopefully I can move my booking to the next game day as it is a great site.

Book an evening game at StrikeForce CQB on Thursday as a consolation game ;)

3 minutes ago, SSPKali said:

I have emailed them but nothing yet, still pretty early. Hopefully I can move my booking to the next game day as it is a great site.

Book an evening game at StrikeForce CQB on Thursday as a consolation game ;)

I know Andy and he will roll it over to next game. 

But gutting for you though.

Did you travel far?

13 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Screenshot_20210815-101842.png

Was that from Facebook? (Don’t have FB!) Strange they sold me a ticket for the 15th then!

@shamal I am only 10mins away…takes me longer to bomb up my mags!

I’ll ping Andy an email and get it moved to the 12th Sept…and I have a tonne of stuff for the boot sale too!

Thanks all!

I don’t have FB either so it can be difficult when games get cancelled or you’re trying to find a game day!

Fingers crossed for the next time you get to go!

Turns out they are taking August off for some family time / medical reasons. My booking was missed which is why I didn’t get a notification, mistakes happen so no biggie.

Booking moved to the 12th Sept and there is a boot sale on the 11th (luckily as I have lots of stuff to move on!) so will be going to that too 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.