WE SCAR-L

Adam3088

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, been out of things for ~5 years, finally getting around to selling the last of my stuff.

Any ideas how much my WE SCAR-L would be worth?

Body of it is is excellent condition, only used it a few times. Replaced the stock piston, motor, gears (includes originals), mosfet installed. Magpul grips, can't remember the brand rail covers. Two barrels included, one short one long, two flash hiders.

It would need a service, last time I used it worked fine iirc but that was over 5 years ago and it's been sitting in a box since then.

SCAR1.jpg

To get the best price it’s best to get a battery and test fire it so you know it’s working other than that it’s a hope for the best but plan for the worst kinda buy. If your looking for a quick sale though just stick a good price on it and see what happens 

Thanks EBR, luckily my remaining LiPo had survived storage so gave it a go over the weekend. Cycles fine, no problems with semi or full auto. Not got a chrono any more but it shot through both sides of a cereal box at ~25 feet so spring seems to be decent.

Had a bit of grief with feeding but this seems to be down to the hi-cap which came with it (or possibly my old ammo), really doesn't fit well, but this is just a design flaw.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.