It's happened. I have hit peak airsoft.

Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You just get more of the same type of guns. I have 2 VSRs and 2 m14s, and I want 2, maybe 3, more m14s (so I'll have faux wood Vietnam, m21 SWS, socom, EBR and DMR). Collection is a valid part of the hobby too.

Also, I don't see NVGs on that list. Save up for a £10k set of Gen3s ;) 

I tell myself every payday that im happy with my kit and I dont need anything else, but then someone brings out something shiney or something breaks and I may as well replace X, Y and Z parts while im in there!

Maybe you need a shotgun?

Maybe I need a gas shotgun?

hhhmmm

12 hours ago, leadly said:

I'm not telling you to buy new kit but...

EVERYONE needs a shotgun to have some shotfun 

Honestly, the only reason i can see to want an airsoft shotgun, is to tell people its for close encounters.

1 hour ago, Impulse said:

I'm not telling you to buy new kit but...

EVERYONE needs a shotgun to have some shotfun 

I have a cheap Cyma Springer but wouldn't mind a gas one after seeing them in action! My mates not long got the TM AA12 and that thing is fucking bananas!!!

Edited by leadly

You certainly don’t need a TAG Innovations grenade launcher now do you? Or that 6 shooter rotary model. I mean what’s that all about eh? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ 

19 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

You certainly don’t need a TAG Innovations grenade launcher now do you? Or that 6 shooter rotary model. I mean what’s that all about eh? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Burning Money GIFs | Tenor

23rd year of playing this year and I too hit my peak.

rifles are down to 3, pistols 2, one LMG and an MP5.

I've just made sure they fit in with with my Vietnam or Australian Kit fetish's, so I now spend money on that with one generic airsofter loadout.

4 minutes ago, MandalShArK said:

23rd year of playing this year and I too hit my peak.

rifles are down to 3, pistols 2, one LMG and an MP5.

I've just made sure they fit in with with my Vietnam or Australian Kit fetish's, so I now spend money on that with one generic airsofter loadout.

That's a good run 👍

So you have gotten the basic idea now 😄

Regards 

20 hours ago, leadly said:

I tell myself every payday that im happy with my kit and I dont need anything else, but then someone brings out something shiney or something breaks and I may as well replace X, Y and Z parts while im in there!

hhhmmm

I don't know about you guys but... When you get a new Plate Carrier or a Vest and the wife says " don't you have one already ? ". Makes me wanna leave her...

1 hour ago, Homeless Snail said:

I don't know about you guys but... When you get a new Plate Carrier or a Vest and the wife says " don't you have one already ? ". Makes me wanna leave her...

I had a brown box arrive yesterday  with guess what? Another PC. But you need a different pc for each loadout right? Or have I got this wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by AlphaBear

13 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

I had a brown box arrive yesterday  with guess what? Another PC. But you need a different pc for each loadout right? Or have I got this wrong? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well we all know it’s not possible to have one rig that can work for all loadouts 🤷🏼‍♀️

On 12/08/2021 at 22:18, leadly said:

hhhmmm

This is too real. My "priority to buy" bookmark folder always gets almost empty and then I fill it back up again and suddenly I *need* all this extra stuff.

11 hours ago, Groot said:

Honestly, the only reason i can see to want an airsoft shotgun, is to tell people its for close encounters.

That's exactly why I bought an M870 to go with my Pulse Rifle. I have it in a leather holster on my back too. *NEVER* used it outside of my back yard, but I feel cool with it so.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.