Xtreme Tactical Ltd ebay seller

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah the system is flawed (like most of the ones in this country) in favour of the stealing directors who can steal workers money, rip off the people and fold the company and restart it with a similar name and a different director.

I had a boss like this once :( 

Ignite Tactical. Not an overly imaginative name change.

It's definitely the same guy, while the site isn't overly forthcoming with contact details or company info, the privacy policy contains our good friend George's name and address at the bottom of it.

So either they're changing the name and are going to be Xtreme Tactical trading as Ignite Tactical which is perfectly fine ...... or ....... they're setting up to liquidate the former and replace it with the latter. There is no mention of Xtreme on the Ignite page, so the evidence suggests that history is about to repeat itself.

Yes, the system is flawed and that is why we need to look out for this kind of stuff so that people don't get ripped off. It's up to banks etc to do their due diligence , if it's something we can do as a community pretty quickly then they should have no problem finding out the same info.

That said, as BIGShow knows/is Mr Gibbons/Quantum Tactical/Xtreme Tactical/Ignite Tactical then he has had the opportunity to fill us in of the details of what actually happened to the last company and why SIG optics are no longer for sale - if we are so wrong in our conclusions then this is the perfect place to set us straight. However, judging by the previous outbursts and pretending to be someone else, I don't think it'll happen and if it does it's likely to be as honest as a cheque from Quantum Tactical.

Well both pages in links provided are gone... so I say that this is suspect having seen this before as a move by some unscrupulous people to then deny warranty claims or refunds and claim that they never stocked the item.

So this would be suspect trading and based in the UK the guy is risking heavy fines, especially selling knockoffs or  the method he is using, bait and switch which is illegal to do.

• Supporters

Only thing we can do is get the word out & ensure it remains current, forums/FB/review sites, for the benefit of any potential customers, airsofters or otherwise.

that sounds like I'm advocating a hate campaign against the seller, obviously I wouldn't do that😏, just important to protect the community.

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, sliverfish is not fish said:

Guys, I think I just made a huge mistake, I brought a sig romeo 4t pro and a surefire m640dft on xtreme tactical website, am I fck?

to my knowledge and in the past they don’t hold much or any actual stock , just take your money up front and then order it in from the USA , I think you’ll get your stuff ok but it may take a little longer .

15 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

to my knowledge and in the past they don’t hold much or any actual stock , just take your money up front and then order it in from the USA , I think you’ll get your stuff ok but it may take a little longer .

Thank you for replying my message, Xtreme Tactical emailed me this night said his contact in USA couldn't found available stock, and he suggested for a refund, so I decied to take my money back. I also ordered a holosun hm3x magnifier with the sig red dot and light. He said the magnifier is coming, should I keep the magnifier? I brought it during black Friday discount sales.

• Supporters

Sounds like you dodged a BB there (😏), yep grab the refund, but he might not be so keen to refund the magnifier if he's ordered it from a third party. 

If you do want it refunded, better attempt it ASAP before it gets shipped. 

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Sounds like you dodged a BB there (😏), yep grab the refund, but he might not be so keen to refund the magnifier if he's ordered it from a third party. 

If you do want it refunded, better attempt it ASAP before it gets shipped. 

Thank you, I just emailed him that I changed my idea, and ask for a full refund. I barely dodged him this time.

I have to admit I am a lucky person. Just asking, where did you guys bought your optics? Is there any store you guys would like to recommend to me?

1 hour ago, sliverfish is not fish said:

Alright, here is the update, surprisingly he gave me a full refund this morning. I would take your advice and try to buy optics from USA.

Do I need to pay taxes for buying optics from USA? If the answer is yes, then how am I supposed to pay it?

I would just buy from U.K. retailers, if you want solid no quibble lifetime warranty buy Vortex from any approved stockist , if you want Eotech go through UKtactical , if you want Aimpoint go through Edgarbrothers . Holosun , Surefire - TacticalKit . 

On 30/11/2023 at 19:47, JimFromHorsham said:

I would just buy from U.K. retailers, if you want solid no quibble lifetime warranty buy Vortex from any approved stockist , if you want Eotech go through UKtactical , if you want Aimpoint go through Edgarbrothers . Holosun , Surefire - TacticalKit . 

Thank you for telling me what and where I should buy optics, I still kind of envy Yankees for having more optics choices than us.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, sliverfish is not fish said:

Thank you for telling me what and where I should buy optics, I still kind of envy Yankees for having more optics choices than us.

Never mind the optics, look how many types of bacon they've got to choose from, lucky bastards 🤤🥓

I wouldnt worry too much about the optics, if you're purely an airsoft shooter then your average AliExpress kit is more than up to the job👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.