Xtreme Tactical Ltd ebay seller

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 09/09/2021 at 22:44, BIGShow said:

Elcan, Atlas, Athlon, Trijicon, Nightforce the list goes on, all these items he sells are fake as well sure he would be out of business by now. 

Nobody said that they were.  Why bring it up?

I forgot to say go to his website https://xtremetactical.co.uk

I'm fine for QC rejects being sold at full whack, thanks all the same.

I just think spreading false rumours

Useful information for potential purchasers.

I have provided proof.

I can prove I have fresh apples (how do you like them?), but that doesn't prove that my oranges aren't rotten.

there isn't anything on eBay in their shop that a crime

Nobody said there was.  What a bizarre thing to refute.

Well, I know whose reputation and integrity I'll be trusting based on the quality of this contribution.

Seeing as I had five minutes spare:

Xtreme Tactical Ltd was incorporated on 19th February 2020, George is a Director.

Prior to that he was a Director of Quantum Tactical UK Ltd (formerly Rifle Optics UK Ltd) between April 2017 and September 2018 and then again from November 2019 until it went into liquidation on 4th March 2020 with debts of £55,514.36 (£23,943.55 to Lloyds and the rest to Paypal). In the period between the two directorships the company was run by Paul, with the same surname as the aforementioned George.

There was also a brief flirtation with Extreme Electronics Ltd but they must've decided against that as the company was struck off the register.

All the above has been taken from official submissions to companies house and are available bere: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/Hz_Oz6Jv_dxKyCzBIxHPKEbrNMk/appointments

Not quite.

It's a classic move of closing down one company and continuing to trade under a new name, it clears the debts as they're unsecured and in the name of the previous Ltd company. Just means it costs the rest of us more in fees as the likes of Lloyds and Paypal aren't going to want to be out of pocket in the long run.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to why they'd owe Paypal so much.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Madhouse said:

It's a classic move of closing down one company and continuing to trade under a new name, it clears the debts as they're unsecured and in the name of the previous Ltd company.

Thanks for turning this up, that about concludes the case for the prosecution.

I worked for a company run like that, with a policy of only paying when court bailiffs turned up to collect the furniture.  When they eventually went under, they renamed the company by reversing the name, folded it, then started a new company with the old name the next morning.  They got away with this twice more before eventually running out of fresh suppliers and banks that they could scam into extending them more credit.

The boss was the nicest guy you could imagine, pillar of the community, nothing was too much trouble for him... except for paying the creditors that he was ruthlessly ripping off.

They slither among us.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Lol, some real bargains there 😱

Bunch of pretend wannabe SAS warrior wankers you all are.  What sad little cunts with no life. taking shit about people you don’t even know. Good luck with your two Bob forum. Cocks… delete this account 

6 minutes ago, BIGShow said:

Bunch of pretend wannabe SAS warrior wankers you all are.  What sad little cunts with no life. taking shit about people you don’t even know. Good luck with your two Bob forum. Cocks… delete this account 

Hello to you too... ;)

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, BIGShow said:

Bye bye 🖕🏼

IMG_0078.PNG

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
1 hour ago, BIGShow said:

Bunch of pretend wannabe SAS warrior wankers you all are.

E: NVM

Edited by DrAlexanderTobacco

• Supporters

Lol, we knew BigShow was involved all along, what a wanker 🤣

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Very funny how you can't spot a single SIG product on the site now tbh

If the claim has no substance to it, then they've been pulled for completely unrelated reasons, and so George-Paul-Ringo would have no quantifiable loss, or cause of action.

Unless there is substance to the claim.  In which case... he'd have no cause of action.

4 hours ago, BIGShow said:

Always a nice feeling adding value to the community

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

A quick look on Companies House shows no sign of Ignite tactical

I saw that too, maybe he's not registered ?, trying to avoid/defer tax between the two companies...............

after all, we already know he's a dodgy Cnut 😏

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, Tackle said:

trying to avoid/defer tax between the two companies

If I were unethical, I'd book profits to my sole trader account, and sink expenses into the limited company with the intention of folding it (again).

I'm sure that doesn't describe anyone being discussed here though.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
19 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

If I were unethical, I'd book profits to my sole trader account, and sink expenses into the limited company with the intention of folding it (again).

I'm sure that doesn't describe anyone being discussed here though.

Is there a way for this sort of thing to be reported or brought to someone's attention?

Y'know, just so we can avoid doing it by mistake. If we educate ourselves on the process, we can prevent accidental grassing up, as it were.

Haha what a great thread. From a stupid attempt at a half arsed defence to posting a load of rubbish no one cared about to flinging playground insults. Bigshows my new favourite person, shames hes not sticking around.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Is there a way for this sort of thing to be reported or brought to someone's attention?

Sadly, nobody really cares, except the (hypothetical) unethical trader's creditors.

As per... another... thread, I worked for a company that folded and phoenixed three times before finally going under.  Administrators were brought in to fatten themselves on the last of the meat from its bones, and it was completely apparent that the director had been at it from day 1 ("loaning" himself money from the business accounts to buy property), but no action was taken against him and he wasn't even barred from directing.

Not that it would have stopped him anyway, he had a string of handy George-Paul-Ringo brothers-in-law standing ready to be his catspaws.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Haha what a great thread. From a stupid attempt at a half arsed defence to posting a load of rubbish no one cared about to flinging playground insults. Bigshows my new favourite person, shames hes not sticking around.

I know, especially the sas wannabe's.

I mean i've never even owned an mp5.......

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.