Xtreme Tactical Ltd ebay seller

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry to say, I caught this dude selling clone Sig Sauer Optics at full retail

https://m.ebay.co.uk/seller?sid=xtreme_tactical_ltd

When confronted, he went on a rant about how all sights are made

in China and it didn’t matter, got a bit personal as well.

The point is, the sights he is selling maybe identical to OEM, but with no infinite warranty from the original manufacturer, they are £60 including post from China, he’s selling them for £200.

To top it off, he maliciously reported a listing of mine as against eBay terms & conditions and eBay immediately removed it (currently under review)

Now, it’s up to you how you spend your cash, but I wouldn’t deal with anybody with this attitude, so thought

you guys should know.

Good Luck

rdb

• Guest changed the title to Xtreme Tactical Ltd ebay seller

How do you know it's a clone? He sells it for the same price on his own site too

https://xtremetactical.co.uk/collections/sig-sauer/products/sig-sauer-romeo5-red-dot-sight-2-moa-dot-reticle-sor52001

Maliciously reporting in retaliation is always naff

I believe you, but I'm asking how he can tell. That's a pretty big store to be trying to claim a clone is a sig, it's a lot to lose for a uk company doing something illegal that can (easily?) be proven as such

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

@Hobbnob @rocketdogbert has probably had more genuine Sig , Vortex, Trijicon you name it gear through his hands than the eBay seller can count 😂

Yup, which makes me wonder why he was such an arse hat about selling an out the side-door sight for full U.K. retail, that he won’t have paid more Han £60 for

2 hours ago, Hobbnob said:

How do you know it's a clone? He sells it for the same price on his own site too

https://xtremetactical.co.uk/collections/sig-sauer/products/sig-sauer-romeo5-red-dot-sight-2-moa-dot-reticle-sor52001

Maliciously reporting in retaliation is always naff

I know it’s a clone because I bought three.

They are identical in almost every way to the genuine I had.

The difference is the Romeo5 and large SigSauer branding are on the wonk, and the box isn’t printed.

I’m 100% certain they are

made in the Sig factory, probably rejects that should have been destroyed because of the poor trademarks.

BUT that means they won’t have the Sig infinite warranty, and won’t be recognised by Sig as genuine sights.

So why sell something you KNOW is an out the side door sight at full retail?

Because  you’re dodgy as f*ck, and his responses to me prove that

Cheers for the clarification, when you said clone I assumed you meant made in a different factory as a 'clone' of the original rather than a qc drop.

I've just read up on the sig warranty and it's better than I was expected, will have to consider them in future

• Supporters
18 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

BUT that means they won’t have the Sig infinite warranty, and won’t be recognised by Sig as genuine sights.

Hmm, SIG seems to have somewhat of a complex history.  Did they get back to you after you reported this huckster?  Did you ask if the serial numbers are genuine?

Some images of the differences between the rejects and the blessed example might be handy to illustrate the issue.

28 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Hmm, SIG seems to have somewhat of a complex history.  Did they get back to you after you reported this huckster?  Did you ask if the serial numbers are genuine?

Some images of the differences between the rejects and the blessed example might be handy to illustrate the issue.

Only to say they are looking into it. 

Look at the first two pics of a genuine sight on his listing, straight and level logo’s. Then look at the photo’s he’s taken of the actual sights he has and compare the logos. They are aligned with the angled body line of the sight, identical to the three I bought from Ali, and different from the genuine one I owned

If it's sold as retail stock and at retail prices but it's not in retail packaging then it warrants a bit more investigation, there's a reason they're in a plain black box and that's certainly being glossed over by the seller.

• Supporters

Flogging side-door cosmetic rejects is a chancer's game, but the key issue is whether SIG will honour the warranty on them.  If it works as intended, and will get fixed if it breaks, it's most of the way there.

13 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Flogging side-door cosmetic rejects is a chancer's game, but the key issue is whether SIG will honour the warranty on them.  If it works as intended, and will get fixed if it breaks, it's most of the way there.

All true, and if he was charging £100 for a sight that cost him £55 I wouldn’t have a problem, but he’s trying for  huge profit dishonestly 🤬

Just had a look at the eBay store - no sign of the SIG sight. That says to me that SIG has had a word and they've removed the listing, it also says the shop's being run by people who are knowingly ripping people off.

Interestingly it's still listed on their website, so I presume they're not out of stock.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Supporters

So a very knowledgeable forum member starts a thread questioning whether an eBay seller is selling possible fakes (bearing in mind that eBay is a notorious outlet for fake or stolen "stuff"), or at the very least, genuine but moody factory qc rejects, three days later BIGShow becomes a member on here, posts nothing for over a month, but when he eventually does make a post, it's to jump to the defence of the moody eBay seller.

No, definitely nothing suspicious going on here😏

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, BIGShow said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/fdbk/feedback_profile/xtreme_tactical

Instead of being fan boys on this guy all I was saying do your research. How would xtreme tactical no about this forum. he isn"t a member. This is 5 weeks old I saw it looking through. The forum is a joke if all you do is follow what one person who hasn't even made a purchase says. 

Also someone that has handled 1000's of optics has know idea

Lol, I'm no fanboi, but I do appreciate if someone, literally anyone, brings to my attention the possibility that people may get ripped off, I'm interested.

whereas you've had a month on probably the busiest forum around, but this thread was the only one worth participating in............hmmmm🤔

Also, if the sights in question are completely legit.........where have they gone🤔

Still more questions than answers 😏

• Supporters

There's the thing, I'm not a customer, nor am I likely to be, I rarely use anything other than iron sights, it's airsoft, the ranges involved generally negate the need for anything else, so most of the time people want to make things look purty.

ps. Going back to the first post, it seems the sellers pretty unprofessional to say the least, resorting to name calling (???) & tit for tat reporting.

bit childish, if your a business seller you should be prepared for questions regarding your merchandise, & be prepared to prove 100% the quality of said merchandise without stropping.

not unlike your insistence that these thread be taken down or your "telling" lol 😂

• Supporters

😜

IMG_0070.JPG

11 hours ago, BIGShow said:

I saw his name in the first page when you go in to the page. it was 10 or so down. I know him I am a customer so I was interested. 

Elcan, Atlas, Athlon, Trijicon, Nightforce the list goes on, all these items he sells are fake as well sure he would be out of business by now. 

I'll let George know and he can see this for himself. 

I forgot to say go to his website https://xtremetactical.co.uk

look for yourself. call them email them do whatever I just think spreading false rumours about someones business is not a thing someone should do. If you bought something from them then that's different. there is no proof here on this thread at all.. I have provided proof. where is yours

there isn't anything on eBay in their shop that a crime

The Romeo5’s he was selling were at the very best factory rejects (The trademarks are wonky).

I know this as I bought three sights from Aliexpress that are IDENTICAL (barring serial numbers of course), you can see the post on this forum if you look.

Funny as soon as I pointed that out, the pictures of the actual sights disappeared, and only the stock Sig photo’s (with different, straight, trademarks) were listed.

I don’t give a flying f*ck what other sights he was/is selling that are genuine, these are NOT and are absolute top money. That’s just greedy. Do what other Aliexpress re-sellers do, sell them at £100 and make a reasonable profit.

Overall, an extremely unprofessional approach, I certainly won’t buy anything from his store, and as per my post, we look after each other in this community, not rip people off.

• Supporters
On 09/09/2021 at 21:37, BIGShow said:

All of these were bought from xtreme tactical. Don't look fake to me.

If this post is not taken down I report this to Xtreme Tactical and the owner of this forum. 

Before everybody jumps on the band wagon of this guy who started this post should really do your research first because makes you look like idiots. 

To add I recommend Xtreme Tactical.

Mate I'm sorry but as others have said you joined the forum and not a squeak from you , and then when you do finally post up your first post is attacking a VERY well respected forum members allegations(with corroborating evidence) against a fleabay/online retailer that most on hear have never heard off and your lauding them up to the max , and you wonder why bullshitery is being called on your impartiality ?

Come off it your not that naive are you ? 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.