Jump to content
Airsoft Forums UK

VFC FN FAL


Smee
 Share

Recommended Posts

@1st commandoDo you know any where that has got none bipod cut black front handguards? Finding it hard to find one outside of the US.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In case any of you want some more video ... and can speak Japanese ... ;)


It does look very, very nice.  I am envious.  I would want to go "full SLR" with it though - is that likely to be do-able in the future?  Would VFC themselves produce an SLR variant?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

In case any of you want some more video ... and can speak Japanese ... ;)


It does look very, very nice.  I am envious.  I would want to go "full SLR" with it though - is that likely to be do-able in the future?  Would VFC themselves produce an SLR variant?

VFC have implied that they might

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still waiting on Customs here......though given the BH weekend and then the strike, its really been only 2 working days since it arrived....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Still waiting on Customs here......though given the BH weekend and then the strike, its really been only 2 working days since it arrived....

Yeah even the main commercial amount has yet to be cleared. Literally only one case got through which is why no UK retailers have been sent any 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/09/2022 at 15:38, 1st commando said:

Yeah even the main commercial amount has yet to be cleared. Literally only one case got through which is why no UK retailers have been sent any 

 

Cleared yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well still waiting on mine - stuck in Customs hell still thanks to the strikes

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally here!! Its frigging LOUD, that video wasn't exaggerating.  Everything is super super stiff, the mags are really hard to load at the moment but will no doubt bed in.  Interestingly, mine did not come with the plastic spring buffer.  Popped it open to take it out and there is a massive vacuum where it should be.  Not sure if WGC did this or if it was missing from the factory.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@1st commandojust had an ARES L1A1 flashhider delivered, but I cannot figure out how to remove the flash hider.  Any ideas other than a wrench and a vice?  I got the barrel off (gingerly considering its material) but could not get the flash hider to budge.

 

Also, did those L1A1 stock slide on straight away?  I thought the stock wasnt compatible with FAL?

Edited by EvilMonkee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/09/2022 at 13:08, EvilMonkee said:

@1st commandojust had an ARES L1A1 flashhider delivered, but I cannot figure out how to remove the flash hider.  Any ideas other than a wrench and a vice?  I got the barrel off (gingerly considering its material) but could not get the flash hider to budge.

 

Also, did those L1A1 stock slide on straight away?  I thought the stock wasnt compatible with FAL?

Unfortunately I've been away so I've not tried to fit the stock yet but I suspect it's going to need modification for the metric FAL. The ares flash hider is clockwise thread I think so will not work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, 1st commando said:

Unfortunately I've been away so I've not tried to fit the stock yet but I suspect it's going to need modification for the metric FAL. The ares flash hider is clockwise thread I think so will not work?

To quote Captain Darling "bugger".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

I'm too lazy to scroll right now; can we expect an AEG version?

Not anytime soon. Although at least VFC has a history of making some replicas available in both GBBR and AEG form. So there may be hope in the future.

 

On the other hand we have King Arms claiming they will re-release their FAL line. Although the last time I checked they were claiming to do be doing so in the coming years, which lead me to stop checking up on their offerings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JamesAirsofterAgent said:

Ordered, now just the wait...

Its worth it.  

 

FYI There are some spare nozzles available on WGC, I bought two sets just to have back up parts. £45 shipped

Edited by EvilMonkee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

Its worth it.  

 

FYI There are some spare nozzles available on WGC, I bought two sets just to have back up parts. £45 shipped

Christ I don't think j can afford anything else lol if jt breaks I think I will lose my mind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...