VFC FN FAL

Smee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeh they are easily the best, everything else is just a sales pitch thinnly disguised

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

As about much use of a review as all their other ones, i.e zero.  Very very few airsoft reviews tell you anything actually important.

I only posted it because there's sod-all else out there (that I've seen).  When there's plenty of interest in a new product "Something" is usually better than "nothing"...

• Supporters
3 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Redwolf video!

3 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

As about much use of a review as all their other ones, i.e zero.  Very very few airsoft reviews tell you anything actually important.

Still makes me go a bit "misty eyed" though 🥺

43 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

First case of FALs has landed at the UK importer , the rest will likely arrive tomorrow as customs did it's usual thing of passing one box and holding a load of identical ones 

20220830_152202.jpg

Which U.K. store has them?

When did your shipment hit the UK?  Mine landed on 25th so given the BH Weekend I doubt I will see any movement before the weekend with it

Might be different if you are importing as a business as opposed to me as a private bod

Managed to get one already got it in from WGC and it arrived yesterday for me. Can confirm they are a lot of fun.

41 minutes ago, Kortx said:

Managed to get one already got it in from WGC and it arrived yesterday for me. Can confirm they are a lot of fun.

This post is worthless without pics 😂

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

11 hours ago, Kortx said:

Mine is from WGC too now stuck in Customs Hell......how did you get yours through Customs so quickly?

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Mine is from WGC too now stuck in Customs Hell......how did you get yours through Customs so quickly?

I pre filled out the UPS rif import form and got wgc to stick it to the outside of the box, had no issues with it.

Here a pic 

received_1116529955636775.jpeg

Quick on for everyone chrono'd mine today and it was shooting at 390-380 for the first 5-10 shots of the mag then levelling out at around 365-355 for the rest of the mag, that was on standard green gas. Did a little testing and manage to get it down to averaging 340-330 FPS by screwing in a small screw on the back of the flute valve then filing it down a bit to space it forward. One think though is you only need to space it forward by about .2mm-.3mm for the drop in FPS which is why I had to file the screw head down.

301963506_1504510719994669_4553013401491410132_n.jpg

Nice!  I will be leaving mine stock I think, bar some way of deactivating auto so I can DMR it

8 hours ago, 1st commando said:

gbbparts.com have the CL custom adjustable valve for them for those that don't fancy making something themselves . I use one in my G3 and it's super stable 

phew thanks i was a little concerned 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.