VFC FN FAL

Smee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Release date is 24th August according to VFC on Facebook.  2 days before my birthday!! Just have to hope that WGC fulfill my order now

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Release date is 24th August according to VFC on Facebook.  2 days before my birthday!! Just have to hope that WGC fulfill my order now

I'd very much like to grab one but asside from the fact I have no idea how to properly maintain / use a gbbr, this is a bit concerning image.png.47bf8ed8ac9376edf13335295ae3bc58.png, would there be a way to make sure its below 350 on game days?

4 minutes ago, JamesAirsofterAgent said:

I'd very much like to grab one but asside from the fact I have no idea how to properly maintain / use a gbbr, this is a bit concerning image.png.47bf8ed8ac9376edf13335295ae3bc58.png, would there be a way to make sure its below 350 on game days?

You can fit an adjustable flow valve into the nozzle .

I've got mine on order and I can't wait. The G3 is awesome 

1 hour ago, 1st commando said:

You can fit an adjustable flow valve into the nozzle .

I've got mine on order and I can't wait. The G3 is awesome 

Where abouts have you ordered yours from?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a flashhider but think thats a gas bearing part so wont be able to use a real one.  Was thinking maybe a SVD hider is similar enough

10 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Looking for a flashhider but think thats a gas bearing part so wont be able to use a real one.  Was thinking maybe a SVD hider is similar enough

It depends how it's listed oddly . Flash hiders are restricted but some types of muzzle device are not 

4 hours ago, 1st commando said:

Those who have ordered from UK shops should hopefully have them towards the end of next week as long as UPS customs team remember how to do their job 

Yeh, good luck with that....utterly fucking useless they are.  Going to call on Tuesday and see if I can pay the fees to hurry it along rather than wait for the letter.

23 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Yeh, good luck with that....utterly fucking useless they are.  Going to call on Tuesday and see if I can pay the fees to hurry it along rather than wait for the letter.

We import weekly and it seems to have settled back down recently so hopefully it should fly through on Monday/Tuesday 

As about much use of a review as all their other ones, i.e zero.  Very very few airsoft reviews tell you anything actually important.

32 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

As about much use of a review as all their other ones, i.e zero.  Very very few airsoft reviews tell you anything actually important.

4uad Airsoft are probably the best for actually giving data rather than opinions and sales points . However they have said they will not get around to reviewing the FAL until November

31 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

4uad Airsoft are probably the best for actually giving data rather than opinions and sales points . However they have said they will not get around to reviewing the FAL until November

I must agree, the recent change of “presenter” on Red Wolf isn’t really capturing the essence of the RIF’s that he is reviewing, though he did crack a grin when full autoing the FAL.

4UAD is my fave channel at the moment, and great to see the level of detail that they go into. A relatively new channel with not a huge amount of content yet. But their subscription number is growing quickly 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.