VFC FN FAL

Smee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Thanks for the update.  Couldn't care less about trades and good to have a release date at least pencilled in.

Yeah, I'm in much the same position. And the talk of a target price actually gives me a hint of hope. Time will tell if the reps are right I guess.

Airsoftology had a video from MOA about it this week, so its still coming

Just to say these have gone up for preorder at WGC shop, with the admittedly vague date of Summer 2022.  Just the standard version at the moment. Still seems a closer step than KA have gotten with their re-release.

https://www.wgcshop.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/vfc-lar-fal-standard-type-i-gbb-airsoft

4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Arggh my wallet

I would have said the same except the idea of 20 round mags make this 'tricky' as a skirmish weapon.  Realistic and all, but enough to give me pause (and perhaps save the wallet from being emptied until bigger capacity mags are available)

I do like the look of that Uzi an awful lot too.  

Well I do mainly Cold War stuff and this looks perfect.  I would guess given its description that an L1A1 may be in the offing as well.  

• Supporters

It’s coming ! 

B0101159-C5A4-4EC9-9C3D-C1ABFB741BD1.jpeg

35C3EE5A-C35C-429C-9BA9-500EB04D8FE6.jpeg

C3807B03-F647-4F64-814E-2891D2447643.jpeg

Right, so I wanted a picture of the FAL bull pup mentioned in that last section, and I found it.

I rather wish I hadn't, it's melted my eyeballs and dissolved my brain

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Right, so I wanted a picture of the FAL bull pup mentioned in that last section, and I found it.

That's fugly, but to be fair it was a long long time ago, & looking at that they obviously didn't want to actually make them lol

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I almost threw up in the back of my mouth that’s such an abomination ! 🤢

1 hour ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

R.8e73a9add733650177e26be6e96c70b8.gif.4dcc28e1e5a2c15e0d2bbcd928469839.gif

• Supporters
1 hour ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Looking closer at it, they literally bodged the parts around to bullpup it, no consideration for looks, even the trigger rod is on the OUTSIDE ffs, they obviously didn't want to do it, so made just the one, as ugly as possible, for one presentation. 

On the upside you can now answer the world's most unlikely pub quiz question

"Name a gun with two (count 'em) trigger guards"

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Tackle said:

Looking closer at it, they literally bodged the parts around to bullpup it, no consideration for looks, even the trigger rod is on the OUTSIDE ffs, they obviously didn't want to do it, so made just the one, as ugly as possible, for one presentation. 

You look at this and you realise as a ‘prototype’ it barely qualifies for the use of the word ‘bodge’ it’s such a literal “f**k it , that’s good enough !” Attempt at a task !
I wonder if the engineer who did it was a Brit on secondment to FN ? 🤣🤣🤣

29 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Well I just pre-ordered after selling a kidney....

... The bullpup version? 

I'm thinking not.  Enjoy your gnu, its gonna be a beaut 👍

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

The small clips I have seen of it shooting it looks nice and snappy so fingers crossed it will be as good as the VFC G3 is.  Of course, it will be 'corrected' as far as I can to look like an L1A1....

On 22/04/2022 at 14:29, RostokMcSpoons said:

I would have said the same except the idea of 20 round mags make this 'tricky' as a skirmish weapon.  Realistic and all, but enough to give me pause (and perhaps save the wallet from being emptied until bigger capacity mags are available)

I do like the look of that Uzi an awful lot too.  

Well you say that... If its accurate enough semi should be fine. I've held my own with a trishot and that's ten to a reload. Skirmish wise you'd probably be better off with a 20rnd single shot rifle that an UZI spitting bbs everywhere. I mean realistically any gbbr is at a disadvantage firepower wise. But half the ammo twice the fun! 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Looks like a Sep/Oct release according to HK shops.

Which shops have you seen this on?  I still have my pre order with WGC in

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.