Can someone tell me the point of this stock

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey folks,

Seen this stock by APS and considering it as a cheap alternative to the stock I really want for my M4 (The G&G Sopmod), as it's much cheaper. But I also noticed, it has a RIS rail on it. Can anyone think why a stock would need a RIS rail? Tactical sideways gangsta mounting of ironsights? Mounting a tactical choccy bar, biscuits (jaffa cakes, because no-one REALLY thinks of them as cakes).

Here's the stock: Oo-er!

Discuss :D

Silliest suggestion may be utilised if I purchase the stock.

• Supporters

God knows .... try uktactical- they sell a fab defense stock with side picatinny so they may have some, if not try thing like cadet direct.

Otherwise u may have to look abroad.

Mag....who....?

Sorry, I'm only allowed my gun to have ONE magpul part and eMags :P

The ones on the side are for mounting mag holders, seen them used and they look.... crap.

BUT you could mount a stock on your stock to make a MULTI STOCK!! You could keep in going and going and going...

• Supporters

I could only think of a small laser pointing going on there as the APS rifles do not have RIS's this seems to make sense. PEQ box would make it so akward to carry and shoulder :P

It might be for mounting an Iphone? I know lots of soldiers use Bulletflight, and like to mount the Iphone to the gun for ease of use, although it does look like it's on the wrong side for that...

lasers, peq boxes cheek risers etc.

they will marcus, not peq boxes but defo lasers :) has to be on the right side for a right handed shooter though

true, but it can still go there...anyway just take the rails off is you can't justify what it's for? :lol:

:P

Archived