Umarex HK416A5 V2 Magpul MOE/buffer tube question

Voodoo.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm wondering if a Titan 11.1v 3000mAh stick battery will fit inside my HK416A5 w/ the Magpul MOE stock. I know that I want a Li-Ion battery (Primarily due to my newly acquired phobia of Li-Pos potentially exploding), and I'm usure of what 11.1v battery will fit, as I can't find any information on the length of the 416A5's buffer tube

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Voodoo. said:

I'm wondering if a Titan 11.1v 3000mAh stick battery will fit inside my HK416A5 w/ the Magpul MOE stock. I know that I want a Li-Ion battery (Primarily due to my newly acquired phobia of Li-Pos potentially exploding), and I'm usure of what 11.1v battery will fit, as I can't find any information on the length of the 416A5's buffer tube

From the Titan power website:

Size: 19.5mm (0.77in) thick, 197mm (7.76in) long

It'll fit, but the stock won't collapse all the way. If that's not a showstopper then yeah, go for it.

10 hours ago, Lozart said:

From the Titan power website:

It'll fit, but the stock won't collapse all the way. If that's not a showstopper then yeah, go for it.

I'm using a real steel sizing technique to gauge what position my stock should be in and it's like 2/3 positions from full collapsed, so here's hoping that'll be fine. Thanks for the reply haha

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Voodoo. said:

I'm using a real steel sizing technique to gauge what position my stock should be in and it's like 2/3 positions from full collapsed, so here's hoping that'll be fine. Thanks for the reply haha

End of the stock in the crook of your elbow?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.