Recommendations for mounting torch on Cybergun P90 without rail/picatinny

ashburns54

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon chaps 

Can anyone recommend how I can go about adding a torch/flashlight attachment to the side of my Cybergun P90 that doesn't have a rail/picatinny. There's a handy picatinny rail on the other side which I'm going to use for a laser but I'm trying my best to replicate the Stargate SG-1 P90  and I'd really like to add a torch/flashlight to the rail-less side if possible. Any suggestions welcome.. best I can come up with is MacGyvrering it with zip ties and duct tape. 

thanks really appreciate it, absolute noob/rental here forgive me 😁

cybergun-fn-herstal-p90-airsoft-aeg.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-142858_Chrome.jpg

• Supporters

Another section of rail ?, surely the simplest answer & available cheaply from eBay etc

1 hour ago, ashburns54 said:

Hi thanks for the reply

But how can I attach the rail to the p90 ?

Look at how the existing rail is mounted. The mounting points should be replicated on the other side. If not modification is required.

19 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Look at how the existing rail is mounted. The mounting points should be replicated on the other side. If not modification is required.

Yeah they're not replicated on the other side. I'm thinking extra strong gorrila glue might be the way forward.. with zip ties for extra support.

20 minutes ago, ashburns54 said:

Yeah they're not replicated on the other side. I'm thinking extra strong gorrila glue might be the way forward.. with zip ties for extra support.

I would look to drill holes in the upper receiver if you want to attach the rail. Or just skip the rail and zip tie the torch directly.

• Supporters
19 hours ago, ashburns54 said:

. best I can come up with is MacGyvrering it with zip ties and duct tape. 

Screenshot_20210801-142858_Chrome.jpg

Please tell me that was deliberate!

• Supporters
16 hours ago, ashburns54 said:

Yeah 😄

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.