ASG B&T hop up parts compatibility

hunter511

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been offered an absolute steal of a deal on a B&T USWA1 with a broken hop part.

I'm making the assumption that it's the same as the unit in the shadow etc but can anyone confirm?

As an additional before I go down the rabbit hole of new gun, new mags etc are these worth the effort?

Edited by hunter511

I would search Google to see if there are parts diagrams for both guns to see the they match. ASG rebrand OEM guns there is no guarantee that either gun comes from the same manufacturers. However if a Google search doesn't provide specific hops in stock anywhere avoid. Never buy a broken gun unless you are sure you can get parts and know you can fix it. 

Edited by BigStew

15 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

I figured that however I know it shares a lot of DNA with the cz shadow series.

Having had a look does say the mags are compatible still no guarantee on the hop matching. I still stand on if you cannot find the specific part in stock don't buy a broken gun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.