The TM AKM thread

sp00n
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

14 hours ago, Davegolf said:

@Bada Bing With the mags in mind, have you tried swapping the gas fill valve between one of your good ones and the ‘duff’ one?

Ive noticed this on MWS mags, there is sometimes a lemon fill valve and it won’t take gas on.

Would be curious to see what you find

I’ll give that a go and see what happens. 
Certainly is strange. Cheers man

Nope. 

Instead of the wood sliding into the gun the gun slides into the stock.

This is the one part that I really don't understand about this gun and I think marui were being obtuse.

Screenshot_20210814-174545_Facebook.jpg

An interesting but also a bizarre way of AK stock fitment.

Is the polymer faux wood stock very flexible that it needs such a support?

Does the stock fitment mean that folding stocks will also require a new lower receiver?

If that is the case it seems remarkably short sighted…

They clearly put that amount of support inside as the plastic is not a strong as wood in a drop or similar, that and they prob wanted a bit more weight out back 🤷🏻‍♂️

All seems a bit over engineered.  Just shove some bloody wood on it, unless Japans laws rule against it?

I gather the rear strengthening protrusion can be removed as there is a buffer tube adapter that takes GBBR M4 buffer tubes out there which claims to be reversible should you want to go back to the TM stock.

That’s good to hear, I think it’s just a shame that they try to make everything proprietary. Does that weird ‘receiver extension’ come off? Or is it going to make stock changes impossible?

• Supporters

34 minutes ago, Imtriggorhappy said:

That’s good to hear, I think it’s just a shame that they try to make everything proprietary. Does that weird ‘receiver extension’ come off? Or is it going to make stock changes impossible?

Erm wasn't you going by the name Sboardley yesterday when you were trying to ruin his swaps post and l pointed out you were acting like a twat?

Now you are using a misspelt version of my forum name🤔 what sort of weird shit is that?

7 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Umm my GHK would like a word.

Out the box... I should add.

I traded it yesterday for KC02 set up. Someone apparently jumped on my sales post but I never actually saw it.

Frankly, the AK is perfectly fine. It has its niggles, such as the wood being plastic, however its biggest issue is Marui not dealing with anyone outside Japan and the magazine supply. I know one airsoft shop was managing to sell spare mags for £120.

I told the guy I did the trade with this.

It's going to be weeks or even months before more arrive, which is crap.

I would, in all honesty, buy an early GHK AKMS given all options, but mates who had a look at this TM were all pleasantly surprised.

I would have another, but in 12 months.

Edited by Cromulon1994

15 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Erm wasn't you going by the name Sboardley yesterday when you were trying to ruin his swaps post and l pointed out you were acting like a twat?

Now you are using a misspelt version of my forum name🤔 what sort of weird shit is that?

Off topic?

Handbags ladies,

(stick that in your pronoun and smoke it)

anyway

i feel Tm have created a monster, at least with the mws it is close to the competitors in general design whilst doing the shooty bit better.

a cast ak with plastic wood???

you can keep it 

it may shoot well but I lump this in with the jg svd in a close but not quite category 

Edited by Stratton Oakmont

I’m not a brand snob, all I want is a GBBR AK with reasonably priced reasonably easy to get hold of mags. At the moment neither GHK or Marui are able to manage this so I’ll stick to my MWS M4.

• Supporters
On 12/08/2021 at 22:38, AlphaBear said:

Did someone call someone a TM fan boy? How dare you sir 😂

Mind you, you all know I am so that goes without saying 🙏🏼

Me three ! I do love a bit of TM when I wanna shoot my white load over someone ! 🥴

On 18/08/2021 at 13:19, Imtriggorhappy said:

Ooh is that nice; you got enough to form a circle jerk. Well done boys!

Was recommended to to partake of this thread simply for this mongtard as I don’t have an interest in gas rifles (so I was missing the party ) glad I did now , on a scale of “la la la I’m not listening !” To “it’s my ball so if you won’t let me score a goal I’m taking it home !”
He’s definitely a solid “because my mummy said you must so there !” 🤦‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Me three ! I do love a bit of TM when I wanna shoot my white load over someone ! 🥴

Was recommended to to partake of this thread simply for this mongtard as I don’t have an interest in gas rifles (so I was missing the party ) glad I did now , on a scale of “la la la I’m not listening !” To “it’s my ball so if you won’t let me score a goal I’m taking it home !”
He’s definitely a solid “because my mummy said you must so there !” 🤦‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mate you missed all the best bits because @Jedi_Master the miserable fucker deleted it😜

images.jpeg.jpg.063f06268634cf90512231a36376cb3e.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.