Tokyo marui strike warrior mags.

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, hope you're all well, just a quick question about compatable mags for this platform, I've been told to stay away from WE cause they leak like a sieve, I'm down to 1 mag as my lad just lost the rest of them as his dump pouch mysteriously fell off at the weekend. Thanks for the help any info would be much appreciated. 

Get the Tokyo Marui M45A1 mags. They hold more gas then the standard TM MEU ones. They work great in my Strike Warrior. 

Considering how limited gas capacity is for 1911 types like the Strike Warrior. You need to invest in proper TM mags over anything else. I believe Army Armanent mags will work, but they piss gas if you look at them funny. 

Great thanks for the info, just out of curiosity have you had any problems with the cycling of the strike warrior mine stops after 2 or so mags I've stripped it and cleaned it but still does it most times, has it ever happened to you, the wee fella runs the foliage warrior and it is flawless. 

1 hour ago, 2RIR said:

Great thanks for the info, just out of curiosity have you had any problems with the cycling of the strike warrior mine stops after 2 or so mags I've stripped it and cleaned it but still does it most times, has it ever happened to you, the wee fella runs the foliage warrior and it is flawless. 

I am not sure what you mean by stopped cycling. What do you have to do to get it cycling again?

I mean when I'm firing after about 2 or 3 mags the slide kicks back but won't go fully forward and just stops as if it was out of gas but there's plenty in the mag, I was told be4 it was because I was using green gas, it's to powerful for the gun it could damage the internals and that's why its not firing properly, and to use black gas but I've been told that was bull so I'm out of ideas at the moment

Edited by 2RIR

Sounds like it either needs a bit of lube on the slide, the nozzle is sticking, or the nozzle return spring is a little weak. 

Only use Green gas or 144A in the strike warrior. The detonics slide is so lightweight you'll just destroy it.

19 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Sounds like it either needs a bit of lube on the slide, the nozzle is sticking, or the nozzle return spring is a little weak. 

Only use Green gas or 144A in the strike warrior. The detonics slide is so lightweight you'll just destroy it.

Got it sorted the nozzle was sticking took it apart and lubed it seems to be working fine now, as for the mags I got the raven meu mags, not as many bbs as the tm but for £16 cheaper than the tm mags I'll manage, thanks for the help it's much appreciated. 

19 hours ago, 2RIR said:

Got it sorted the nozzle was sticking took it apart and lubed it seems to be working fine now, as for the mags I got the raven meu mags, not as many bbs as the tm but for £16 cheaper than the tm mags I'll manage, thanks for the help it's much appreciated. 

Sorry you'll regret that really should have spent the money and got the Tokyo Marui M45A1 mags they are worth the money fire support have then £25 each. 

On 30/07/2021 at 17:02, 2RIR said:

Raven are even worse then the WE mags you were complaining about in the first place. Good luck. 

• Supporters

I'd have to say BB capacity is low on the list of what I'd care about in terms of the construction and characteristics of a GBB mag.  Quality of the seals, valves and gasket is the main thing; and I've got TM mags over a decade old with no maintenance that are still gas tight.

I do intend to get tm mags without a doubt but all the sites I've went on are out of stock, the only reason I got the raven mags was they where at my local shop and I know him well l, he's guaranteed me tm mags as soon as he gets them in stock and if the raven leak within 6 months he'll refund me, he's also ordered me a new nozzle just to be safe, hopefully get sorted soon, but thanks for the advice. 

On 31/07/2021 at 19:14, Asomodai said:

Raven are even worse then the WE mags you were complaining about in the first place. Good luck. 

Temp solution just to the tm mags come into stock

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.