Custom HPA drum mag for WE AK74pmc

Quasarlis

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all.

I’m trying to find someone who can build me a HPA ready, 1500+ round, auto/sound/electric winding single drum mag for my WE AK74pmc. I have been let down by a bloke in the US who has been making me one since January. I have contacted others but they can’t do it for months!! (Booked in at LC’s Engineering Outpost but they are inundated and the waiting list is 4 months, I will still buy that one too for a spare) I’m going to NAF21 at the end of August and REALLY REALLY want one by then! My AK is fully Ra-Tech upgraded, got an 88ci/4500psi tank, Wolverine Storm (HP version) regulator etc … Just need this drum mag! Got £200.00 give or take to spend on it as the US bloke was charging $200.00 + shipping from the US … Please is there someone who can help me!! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.