Lee-Enfield at T&G

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Haven’t seen any mention of it so thought I’d post up , so what the title says !

Had this pop up on my feed a few days ago , happy days just need to source a decent scope and mount now ! 😁

07E6A53C-05F1-40DF-9F9E-4F51C6EB952C.jpeg

• Supporters

They don't seem to be allowing shipping to the UK right now though.

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, Lozart said:

They don't seem to be allowing shipping to the UK right now though.

‘Hopefully’ the utter clusterfuck that is the post Brexit UK import system will be on its way to being sorted by Nov when they say the stock is arriving ? 
we can hope ! 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

hmmmmmm, the one gun that might tempt me back into pewing again......

i mean if it shoots anything like the s&t mosin does out of the box.

About the only gun that could get me interested in sniping , I’ve tried several different platforms but none really got my interest in playing the sniper role to last but a Lee-Enfield ?
Ooh ! Suits you sir ! 😍

"we are working on belts, optics and other accessories" 

Is it wrong that my first thought was "belt fed? Could be interesting"? 

Edited by Cannonfodder
Fat fingers on a little touch screen

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

About the only gun that could get me interested in sniping , I’ve tried several different platforms but none really got my interest in playing the sniper role to last but a Lee-Enfield ?
Ooh ! Suits you sir ! 😍

i'm kinda the same, dealing with a flat 1j limit i'd rather put the effort into getting an assault rifle up to the same standards then at least i have auto if required.

however, some sneaky play with a bolty can be fun if you're in the right mood. especially when you don't need to worry about med.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'm kinda the same, dealing with a flat 1j limit i'd rather put the effort into getting an assault rifle up to the same standards then at least i have auto if required.

however, some sneaky play with a bolty can be fun if you're in the right mood. especially when you don't need to worry about med.

Plus when you come down to it’s a fecking Lee-Enfield ! 😍

oohhh....   will be keeping an eye on this one.

definately want to add a lee enfield to my armoury.  hopefully the brexit clusterfuck is resolved so they will ship to the UK though

Thanks for the heads-up Druid.

Yeah, I've been interested in this since it was announced but gona have to save up for it and will probably be a garden plinker and wall hanger rather than use in a battle.  (Depending on performance of course)

Hopefully Brexshit will be less of an issue by then or wait a bit longer for them to come into UK stock.

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.