Aliens fire team

Johnyboy1976

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hadnt even heard of it last decent aliens game was alein vs predator years ago

I preordered the Colonial Marines Collectors Edition as a twenty something (edit: forgetting my age now lol) so not a hope in hell I'll be preordering this but me and a couple mates are tentatively interested in it because we essentially can't resist the sound of a pulse rifle.

Edited by Crome

On 26/07/2021 at 20:28, Johnyboy1976 said:

Anyone buying this ?

I’m a massive fan of the film Aliens so looking forward to it.

Been more misses than hits when it comes to games related to this franchise so fingers crossed its a good un.

Yeah i had it on pre order too - thankfully the place i ordered it with didnt order enough collectors editions and i got a refund - by that stage I’d seen the reviews and didnt want it anyway 

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Just arrived 

lol, one copy not enough?

Reviews seem solid though - it looks like a lot of fun. Not that I can get anywhere near the two Xboxes in my house to actually play games these days...bloody kids.

10 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

For me and my boys - I don’t do online other than if i can play with my sons. 

I’m not wanting some random 5 year old beating me at a game - but if my kids beat me I’m happy to ground them both till they realise the error of their ways 

Yeah - I guessed as much 🙂

Me and my boys have been playing SWAT4 on LAN over the last week or so. My older two (who also play Airsoft) like to play it 'proper' tactical; stacking on doors, breaching and banging rooms, arresting suspects and screaming 'room clear!' over Discord.

My youngest on the other hand equips the grenade launcher and shotgun, runs around killing everyone (including us and the hostages) declaring it's 'slow and boring' compared to Fortnite.

Bloody kids.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
18 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

For me and my boys - I don’t do online other than if i can play with my sons

On the Xbox you can share games with your family group - I think only one other console in fairness though.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox (navigate down to "how game sharing works")

Could have saved yourself some beer tokens there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.