When you mishear "AirDrop is for trolling people with big black cock pictures"

Rogerborg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Rogerborg changed the title to When you mishear "AirDrop is for trolling people with big black cock pictures"
  • Supporters
13 hours ago, tinkle60 said:

I'm not an Apple user, was this feature introduced on the sly or have the sheeple just clicked accept on everything without reading?

Beats me, with their track record (company and users) it could very well be either.  Surely you'd Glock-block it after the first hilarious incident, but I guess some people prefer to be shocked and offended.

15 hours ago, tinkle60 said:

I'm not an Apple user, was this feature introduced on the sly or have the sheeple just clicked accept on everything without reading?

It’s a setting that is explained when you set up your phone.

You get the option of allowing an airdrop (a picture via Bluetooth) from anyone near by, or your contacts only.

I’m guessing young ‘uns have it set to anybody for thrills, and old farts like me have it set to contacts only (because wtf would you want a picture from Somebody you don’t know?)

• Supporters
16 hours ago, tinkle60 said:

‘Sheeple’ ? I take it one is an ‘arrogant android’ user then ?😉

• Supporters

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

‘Sheeple’ ? I take it one is an ‘arrogant android’ user then ?😉

6 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I guess some people prefer to be shocked and offended.

*Ahem*.

• Supporters

so the kid was banned from the flight for (accidentally?) sending a picture of an airsoft glock, in a country where the legal civilian ownership of glocks is a thing let alone legal ownership of toy replicas of aforementioned glock, which wasn't even his?

man folks overreact these days......

• Supporters

Ha, Apple, Android, your all sheep with your itty bitty smartphones "look at me, I can add whiskers to faces when I'm facetiming" 🤮

Try to control your envy, I'm still running this beauty on BT Cellnet 🤫

images (1).jpeg

Haha Arthur Daley had one of those. I remember it bled over the police channels and fucked up the remote boats on a boating lake.

Good old minder.lol

Regards 

• Supporters

Lol, jokes aside, so did I, as did a mate, we thought we were the coolest twats around when it rung in the pub & you'd fight to get it out of your inside pocket, & every conversation started with "yeah, I'm on the mobile"

🤣

What a fucking bellend, what the fuck did he think would happen? 

Also, putting aside what the picture was of, his phone should've been off or on airplane mode at that point anyway

AirDrop's really useful. But then I read the manual and have it set to contacts only, didn't think anyone was daft enough to agree to receive unsolicited files these days but it seems that's not the case.

Still a bit of an over reaction if you ask me, especially after they security checked everything and established the cause.

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Madhouse said:

didn't think anyone was daft enough to agree to receive unsolicited files these days

I wasn't joking by suggesting that some people will have it set to open because they really do relish the opportunity of feigning offence.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.