LCT LK-53(HK53) out on 5th August

Hatchet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve gotta go with the A3 the A2 looks a proper chunky-boi but if the wife was paying I wouldn’t say no nah to either

4 minutes ago, MiK said:

if the wife was paying I wouldn’t say no nah to either

Haha is she likely to then?

I'm assuming it'll be possible to get alternate stocks/foregrips as well. Possibly even real steel versions, which opens up a lot of possibilities.

21 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Haha is she likely to then?

There’s more chance of me having a snowball fight in lower layers of Hell with Asmodeus and winning than the Wife doing that !!

They look nice. Imagine the MP5 series will be next year.  If I had to wager on their next release I would say the SVD series. An airsoft Youtuber has one of them. 

Still opens up the possibility of a LCT HK21 or PSG-1.  Hoping 2022 might see some FN FAL releases. 

I shot a proper HK53a2 at Bisley. Full fat select fire one while manning a charity shooting tent for the REME. Shot a lot of stuff and that's right up there as a favourite. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.