Loadout setup

KyleAirsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Everyone, 

How do you guys run your HPA setup, I am looking at potentially tapping a G series to get more reliability then gas. 

However I’m worried that the line might get in the way especially if it’s not on my primary rif.

Also can you run 2 lines from one tank? 

Any pictures and suggestions would be great 😊 

Edited by KyleAirsoft

• Supporters

used to run mine in the crumbs bag (the big bag at the back) of the smersh, worked ok. line doesn't catch that much unless you're really wading through foliage (where your sling, webbing, arms etc will also all be catching). or switching shoulders.

some regs have support for multiple lines, however it might be tricky if the pressure for the primary is different to the secondary.

I put my 48ci tank in a viper stuffa pouch, on the back of my vest. Also I find a 36" line is enough and is yet to get in the way on a  game day.

I run a paintball coiled hose out the bottom of hydration pack to my Glock . Look like a lanyard and is wrapped in camo tape too . . Works well . 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.