Calculating proper Cylinder / Barrel - Ratio

XukeLho

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello guys, I own a https://www.taiwangun.com/assault-rifle-aeg/m904h-fire-control-system-edition-de

I'm not a technitian and I'm a bit afraid of opening the gearbox to take measurements myself so I'd like your help on this one.

I want to calculate the proper Cylinder / Barrel - Ratio of my gun, but for that I need the cylinder information (Diameter, length and volume). If anyone owns one of these, knows someone who owns or can link me a sheet with these values, I'd greatly apreciate it.

I understand that I'm asking for someone to go through alot of trouble, just to give me some advice.

• Supporters

Another vote for: just leave it alone.  Unless you're radically altering the inner barrel length, it'll be close enough.  So much of airsoft is hearsay, magical thinking or sheer luck that I'd focus on the easy wins: clean the barrel and hop and grease the o-rings. Only solve problems that you actually have, not ones that Reddit has told you to imagine.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.