Wheelgun appreciation society

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I really like revolvers.

Some argue they're crap and unskirmishable, I heartedly disagree.

Anyway, let's see them, I always need more ideas on what to buy.

Umarex SAA, carbine project. 

16" barrel being made, along with other mods. Uberti 1860 stock, just happens to fit really nicely.

It'll all be refinished.

Marushin SAA. Nice enough but it's no Tanaka.

Tanaka Bisley. An odd looking thing but really nice shooter.

20210716_232826.jpg

20210716_150121.jpg

20210713_215335.jpg

• Supporters

some nice peices there.

as much as i appreciate revolvers in general, the ones that i'd be specifically interested in for airsoft (cap&ball era colts and the nagant) seem to either be not that good or suffer from a fundamental existence issue that's beyond my tech skills to fix.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

some nice peices there.

as much as i appreciate revolvers in general, the ones that i'd be specifically interested in for airsoft (cap&ball era colts and the nagant) seem to either be not that good or suffer from a fundamental existence issue that's beyond my tech skills to fix.

Theres a guy on a group I'm on that is finishing off an 1851 Navy, using marushin internals.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Theres a guy on a group I'm on that is finishing off an 1851 Navy, using marushin internals.

if he ever wants to sell it (which i doubt) then point him my direction plz.

i realise that's almost certainly never going to happen, but hope springs eternal :P

He's on about selling them. It's a 3d print, you need to source your own marushin or king arms for the internals, but to be honest, it's viable enough potentially to be made properly. 

I had a LeMat last year too that worked with both the revolver and centre grapeshot.

Other than those two, there's the HWS Remingtons which are really nice but performance is lacking.

• Supporters

I'd really like one for CQB, except there's a slight issue at the moment of them not actually being available at prices that humans might want to pay.

I'm kicking myself for not snapping up a few when TaiwanGun and GunFire had gas revolvers in the £30 range.  Truly the golden years.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.