Has Km Cheated the Chrono at Anzio?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They don’t prove you’ve passed chrono at Anzio because quote”I don’t care what your gun chronos, I’ll check it in game and if you’re caught over your gone.”

Plus all these stupid badges the forum  is awarding are not making me feel special, they are just pissing me off

Edited by Stratton Oakmont

8 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

They don’t chrono at Anzio because quote”I don’t care what your gun chronos, I’ll check it in game and if you’re caught over your gone.”

Have they informed their insurers that they don’t follow basic standard safety mitigation’s and have potential additional public liability risk in the case of injury ? 

I also assume of course that Anzio doesn’t refer to the MoDs Anzio training camp, as any organiser wouldn’t bypass safety checks and risk loss of their licence to use the facilities from Landmarc//DIO/MoD 

(((Scrap my comments, as Stratton has qualified that they do chrono, just don’t tag etc)))

Edited by Tommikka

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

They don’t prove you’ve passed chrono at Anzio because quote”I don’t care what your gun chronos, I’ll check it in game and if you’re caught over your gone.”

That's the correct way to do it.

But you actually have to do it, not talk a good game.

You either assume that everybody is honest and informed, or you assume that there's a Licking Custard out there, and you need to chrono and test shot absolutely everything and everybody, on the field, early and often.

If you're going to half-arse it, you might as well not be arsed at all.

• Supporters
23 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

So if you've got a brand new gun that's never been chrono'd before, & you take it straight on the playing field, but later get chrono'd mid game only to find it's hot, your off site ffs, just because the site staff have a lazy shit eating attitude.

Fuck that, sites that operate like that won't ever see my money, Airsoft's been around long enough that sites have no excuse for lazy or slapdash set-ups, especially when it comes to safety, ideally site organisers should be picking snippets from all the best run sites & incorporating them in to their own gamedays, best all round for all involved.

2 hours ago, DaktariT said:

KM showing why he is a master of stealth. You can ram his ninja boot in his gob when he starts to get mouthy.

Screenshot_20210718-113353~2.png

Don’t worry.  He’ll be paying dearly for the use of inappropriate footwear in a few years time.

Last weekend I was at a show for the first time in 15 months.

When standing my right foot was in pain, if I shifted my body weight my left knee threatened to pop out and collapse, if I sat down my bad back and twisted spine ached…..

Who wants to tell him that his ‘ninja’ wear is based on blacked out stage hands?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tommikka said:

my right foot was in pain, if I shifted my body weight my left knee threatened to pop out and collapse, if I sat down my bad back and twisted spine ached

welcome-to-my-world_o_3377699726004010.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tommikka said:

Don’t worry.  He’ll be paying dearly for the use of inappropriate footwear in a few years time.

isn't he trying to flog those as merch now? not just himself he's screwing over in that case.

i must admit those do look like they'd be uncomfortable on rough ground.

4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

isn't he trying to flog those as merch now? not just himself he's screwing over in that case.

i must admit those do look like they'd be uncomfortable on rough ground.

The first thought I had was "yeh have fun stepping on a pokey".

Or slipping on a wet root, you know.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Skara said:

The first thought I had was "yeh have fun stepping on a pokey".

Or slipping on a wet root, you know.

yeah, very thin looking soles to them.

not a lot of grip on mud either i'd wager.

On 17/07/2021 at 07:48, MiK said:

MMmmmm sounds/smells like a Fanboi coming into protect this master :P

I will let the wife know her spelling is being corrected by a Monkey (correct spelling that) /chuckle

Well I did say nothings changed 🥸

Its Monkee as in 60s pop band not Monkey as in small simian animal :P

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Tackle said:

So if you've got a brand new gun that's never been chrono'd before, & you take it straight on the playing field

I'd leapt and bounded to the conclusion that not "proving" you'd passed chrono means that they have chronos available for those with the wit and inclination to use them, rather than them putting on the safety theatre  performance of pretending that everybody has done so.

If that's wrong and they don't have chronos available before play then I'll cheerfully reverse direction and shout "Boo, burn the witches!"

Last time I played anzio, back end of last year, chrono was there for players to go through just after site opened and they trust players to go through it, as they do regularly grab people going through to the safe zone post game and there was a roaming chrono too, for random testing. It was covered in the brief, regards to passing first thing in the morning then later failing in that you would be allowed to change or take the rif from play.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, concretesnail said:

Last time I played anzio, back end of last year, chrono was there for players to go through just after site opened and they trust players to go through it, as they do regularly grab people going through to the safe zone post game and there was a roaming chrono too, for random testing. It was covered in the brief, regards to passing first thing in the morning then later failing in that you would be allowed to change or take the rif from play.

Then I'm back to approving again. :D

On 19/07/2021 at 09:22, concretesnail said:

Mate played few weeks ago there 

He chrono his stock Maruti gbb mp7 on morning . All passed . Then was grabbed hr into day random chrono. Difernent chrono and tester and failed . Told to get off site ???!!!! Aswell as 15 others players on day . 

No refunds no arguing or anything told to pack and leave . So his dad had to leave aswell . Three he round trip . Hrs game for £60 

I won't go back . As I won't keep my mouth shut if happened to me 🤣. And that would be a different kind of Airsoft fights YouTube video hahaha

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Kls77 said:

Mate played few weeks ago there 

He chrono his stock Maruti gbb mp7 on morning . All passed . Then was grabbed hr into day random chrono. Difernent chrono and tester and failed . Told to get off site ???!!!! Aswell as 15 others players on day . 

No refunds no arguing or anything told to pack and leave . So his dad had to leave aswell . Three he round trip . Hrs game for £60 

I won't go back . As I won't keep my mouth shut if happened to me 🤣. And that would be a different kind of Airsoft fights YouTube video hahaha

What dicks, word does indeed need to get around, they might get a wake up call if takings start to drop drastically, no more than they deserve.🤬

I've only been to Anzio twice but won't be going back for a while.

Jamie who runs the place, acts like a power mad war lord. 

To paraphrase him "It's upto you to make sure your gun is site legal before you turn up, chrono at the start of the day isn't mandatory but we'll do random checks throughout the day and if caught running hot, your out of here"

So in theory I could rock up with my MTW, turn the reg right up, cause some damage to some poor soul and unless I get grassed up or random checked, not get caught.

The first time I went, I got asked for 1 random chrono but wasn't asked what weight I was using, just fired into it and the lad just wondered off. My 2nd visit I didn't chrono at all. Set my reg the night before and took my chrono with me. Tested it in the game area before the brief.

The mission briefing is the worst. He briefs the first and second game objective together after the quite lengthy safety brief and then picks on a random person to see if they were paying attention. You can see him get a chub on if someone gets it wrong!!

Its quite a big site with lots of similar looking buildings so knowing that I've got to get a bomb from "D3 to the pub" on my first time there isn't really going to sink in. Plus then you've got to remember the mission after as well. I did ask a marshall what was happening now and they clearly didn't know, just said erm well everyone's going that way so I'd suggest following them!!

Ah rant over.

Anyway, I'm a KM fan boy so feel free to disregard everything I've just said.

As a group we've agreed to go back one more time and just play one long day of room clearing. I'll ditch my KMCS suit and equip my Dye mask! Ensuring the dirty looks stay consistent from my previous visits 😂😂

Edited by leadly

1 hour ago, leadly said:

I've only been to Anzio twice but won't be going back for a while.

Jamie who runs the place, acts like a power mad war lord. 

To paraphrase him "It's upto you to make sure your gun is site legal before you turn up, chrono at the start of the day isn't mandatory but we'll do random checks throughout the day and if caught running hot, your out of here"

So in theory I could rock up with my MTW, turn the reg right up, cause some damage to some poor soul and unless I get grassed up or random checked, not get caught.

The first time I went, I got asked for 1 random chrono but wasn't asked what weight I was using, just fired into it and the lad just wondered off. My 2nd visit I didn't chrono at all. Set my reg the night before and took my chrono with me. Tested it in the game area before the brief.

The mission briefing is the worst. He briefs the first and second game objective together after the quite lengthy safety brief and then picks on a random person to see if they were paying attention. You can see him get a chub on if someone gets it wrong!!

Its quite a big site with lots of similar looking buildings so knowing that I've got to get a bomb from "D3 to the pub" on my first time there isn't really going to sink in. Plus then you've got to remember the mission after as well. I did ask a marshall what was happening now and they clearly didn't know, just said erm well everyone's going that way so I'd suggest following them!!

Ah rant over.

Anyway, I'm a KM fan boy so feel free to disregard everything I've just said.

As a group we've agreed to go back one more time and just play one long day of room clearing. I'll ditch my KMCS suit and equip my Dye mask! Ensuring the dirty looks stay consistent from my previous visits 😂😂

You have saved me a lot of typing as my experience was identical to this 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.