Has Km Cheated the Chrono at Anzio?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Literally named the site in my last post.

F&O “The Jungle”

Lol, bear with them, they're old & easily confused 😜

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Lol, bear with them, they're old & easily confused 😜

I'm having my butler order the under-footman to look up this "The Jungle" in Fortesque's Almanac of Significant Happenings. :P 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Literally named the site in my last post.

F&O “The Jungle”

Not gonna lie i was wondering if it was me or borg having the "woosh" moment until i saw the second page :P

But yeah, thats sadly not an unheard of level of ignorance. I mean by that logic nobody should ever die in a car accident because cars only go like 100fps on the road......

This is depressing reading. F&O used to have a rep for well run sites but it appears they're determined to become on the worst with some of this stupidity

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Just to stir it - was KM banned from F&O sites?

I heard all sorts about him being banned left, right and centre, but he still seems to have no problem finding filming locations for his fictional dramas.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Kls77 said:

Yeah he was banned on one of the first and only live feeds last year ??   Maybe it's a old video ?? 

Or was it more what you'd call a suspension until he'd begged / bribed / browbeaten them into letting him back?  I hope not, there should be consequences for showcasing egregious dickery.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Nope, he was banned.  I remember it clearly.

Might have been "unbanned" though.

I hope not, there really should be consequences for promoting punishment shots, plus his faked hit markers and "OMG cheetar!" drama both of which are (an over-used but apt word) toxic to the hobby.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.