Has Km Cheated the Chrono at Anzio?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I like my western stuff.

KM did a video with a revolver he claims was from SWIT, in actual fact he bought it off someone in the UK that did some nice work with a lathe.

Anyway, they take dan wesson shells, to lower the power down to about 280 fps low power ones are used with a smaller gas outlet.

He claims a 75 meter range on 0.48s

Regular shells, and low power shells have different coloured heads.

Those are high powered coloured shells.

No wonder the guy wasn't keen on the headshot.

Screenshot_20210715-085200_YouTube.jpg

Also, I'm not a KM fan, or watch his stuff, I just recognised the gun and facebooks algorithm put it on my feed.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Cromulon1994 said:

he bought it off someone

I don't think he buys stuff anymore and SWIT gives him many custom guns to try and promo, probably paying him to do so (which is fair, that's how advertising works). And swit most probably makes their stuff to be field legal.

Given how easy it is to cheat chrono, I'm not surprised.

Also, wasn't that thing a converted air pistol? In that case I think it breaks every law possible in the UK

Edited by Skara
Grammar stronk x2

9 minutes ago, Samurai said:

I don't think he buys stuff anymore and SWIT gives him many custom guns to try and promo, probably paying him to do so (which is fair, that's how advertising works). And swit most probably makes their stuff to be field legal.

I know he bought it off a bloke called Tim. 

Because he'd done the work on it and then sold it to James.

4 minutes ago, Skara said:

Given how easy it is to chest chrono, I'm not surprised.

Also, wasn't that thing a converted air pistol? In that case I think it breaks every law possible in the UK

All the wingun style revolvers are the same as their airgun counterparts except for 3 pieces. Same gas parts, identical power. Inner barrel, forcing cone and shells are what separates them. 

Edited by Cromulon1994

• Root Admin

Hasn't this been an issue for a while and part of the reason why a lot of sites were banning CO2? The whole CO2 revolver thing I mean (there were certainly other reasons as high pressure regulators weren't all that good back then at handling CO2 - most were just flow regulated).

It's really easy to check if you know what you are looking for. A spot chrono check is easy enough. As is checking shells for restrictor discs.

• Root Admin

Yeh, the CO2 ban always struck me as lazy. Especially when tournament locked regulators were available on the naughtier stuff for quite some time before many of these rules fell away. HPA is too big to ignore and that usually brings CO2 with it. Perhaps the marshalls need an update on early 2000s cheating strategies?

1 hour ago, Cromulon1994 said:

if you know what you are looking for.

Which most people don't unless they happen to own/have seen/have worked on that exact gun.

• Supporters

download.jpeg.8840a9a8d0b3a1a20832e4a33791c48f.jpeg

14 minutes ago, MiK said:

Aaahhhhhh the forums are back nice n fresh but nothings changed move along :D 

'KIN NOTHINGS CHANGED ?, somebody pushed a feckin button & now I'm a noob apparently........... mother and I have never been so insulted 😬

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

The elephant in the bunker for me is Mk23s with barrel extensions hidden inside silencers being used without a MED when they can be putting out 1.5J or more.  And we know who likes to use those.

yeah but it's a tm, tm's are incapable of firing beyond 1j no matter how much internal work you do to them.

this is a known and established fact.

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

download.jpeg.8840a9a8d0b3a1a20832e4a33791c48f.jpeg

'KIN NOTHINGS CHANGED ?, somebody pushed a feckin button & now I'm a noob apparently........... mother and I have never been so insulted 😬

Hi new boy........😄

• Supporters

I have a pair of revolvers that I use from time to time for S&G. I am in the US so the rules are a bit more lax, but having been at the receiving end of one of these (TTT game, kid hit me in the back from less than 2 feet away with the first shot from a fresh C02 cartridge. Slipped around my PC and struck skin - still have a scar to this day. Ref spot chrono'd him after that and the second shot was 523FPS) I dont like using the stock shells as they can seriously hurt someone, especially when you can easily be pushing out 500FPS+ with your first few shots. So I designed and printed some shotshells. Range is crap compared to my other pistols (especially my TMs) but I only have to hit within my 75ft MED with my lever action and now I have low FPS (250-280) shotshells.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

It's disdain not distain.....resident spelling Nazi checking in....

8CEA1A44-D7DD-4B67-B53F-93EA8B64F832.jpeg

10 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

It's disdain not distain.....resident spelling Nazi checking in....

MMmmmm sounds/smells like a Fanboi coming into protect this master :P

I will let the wife know her spelling is being corrected by a Monkey (correct spelling that) /chuckle

7 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Well, that escalated appropriately.

Well I did say nothings changed 🥸

• Supporters
2 hours ago, DaktariT said:

You guys have coursed me to watch another "Kickinthegroin" video. I'm salty now.

Oh, I didn't watch it, I'm not sending him the traffic.  I just leapt to a conclusion, using the power of inductive reasoning: cheating throbbers are going to throb and cheat.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.