Working with Scrim net

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guy's I brought some scrim net last week to put on my sniper but I'm not sure the best way about putting it on any of you guys got any experience with the stuff and hints/tips on application.

This is net I have:

IMAG0144.jpg

And My gun currently:

IMAG0143.jpg

Thanks in advance

Mark.C

• Supporters

just wrap it around the rifle, over the scope and over the barrel etc, you can secure it with string or elastic bands, best thing to do is just give it a go and see how it turns out :)

btw are they nvg's on the far left?

just wrap it around the rifle, over the scope and over the barrel etc, you can secure it with string or elastic bands, best thing to do is just give it a go and see how it turns out :)

btw are they nvg's on the far left?

Can you cut stuff or does it mess it up cause I would need to cut it neat the bolt and sear. And yeah thats a pair of NVGs

• Supporters
Can you cut stuff or does it mess it up cause I would need to cut it neat the bolt and sear. And yeah thats a pair of NVGs

I dont see why not, but I haven't used that stuff before

• Supporters

I wouldn't cut if I were you, unless it's going to be a permanent thing on your gun or you can get it back in the same position. If you cut a gap in it, then remove it for any reason, when you put it back on, the hole may be in a bad place. If that makes sense?

And where did you get it from, for how much? Considering getting some for myself :)

I wouldn't cut if I were you, unless it's going to be a permanent thing on your gun or you can get it back in the same position. If you cut a gap in it, then remove it for any reason, when you put it back on, the hole may be in a bad place. If that makes sense?

And where did you get it from, for how much? Considering getting some for myself :)

£5 from combat south mate if you live near Hampshire you've probably been there before.

• Supporters

Nice, I like cheap things :). Know if they have it on their website, I don't live nearby :(

Nice, I like cheap things :). Know if they have it on their website, I don't live nearby :(

don't think they do had a quick check and got nothing back, Im sure I could send you some if you want it that bad.

Archived