newbie from poole

zed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI, my name is paul from poole in dorset, im pretty new too airsoft, i had a few BB's back in the 80's i remember i had a thompson sub machine gun, a m16 with a m203 on it and a m177, they was ABS kits i had to build, i had a lot of replica handguns as well,Im lookking forward to chatting and getting some info to get me started, i ordered a 2 tone HCF G17 just to play with, its a single shot spring action gun, but i look forward to trying others out in time,

paul

Thanks guys, ive just been checking out marksmans guid for beginers, its big help, i would love to join a skirmishers club but i dont thing i have one near enough to me,

paul

wow cheers mate there is lots to choose from and one pretty close to me, ill need to get seriusly kitted out first,

well i gotthe g17 today, im pretty happy with it, i fired it in the back garden and i hit the bottle first shot ,. i dont like the green but laws are laws i guess, :huh: its a pretty solid feeling gun, i like the glock style,

P1010191-1.jpg

P1010190-7.jpg

i added some black around the sights as the green is distracting lol

P1010190-6.jpg

Welcome to the forums... and i gotta admit... that gun looks nice despite it being cheap... as marksman says, get invlolved in a site, in no time you will be able to own realistic guns and you can then get a nice skirmishable gun

Welcome to the forums... and i gotta admit... that gun looks nice despite it being cheap... as marksman says, get invlolved in a site, in no time you will be able to own realistic guns and you can then get a nice skirmishable gun

cheers mate, i do like tis gun , fun for in the back garden , still hate the green <_< but i guess ill get used to it, its a very solid gun for the money,

paul

Archived