Berget 10

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

As some people may or may not know, Berget 9, one of the biggest and arguably most awesome Milsim games in the world (if not THE most awesome), is going down from midweek this week, for about four days.

It takes place in Sweden, but by all accounts grabs players from around the globe in massive numbers.

I had 0 chance of going this year, but I've been wanting to attend since Berget 5 in 2007.

Roughly £100 for your skirmish/camping fee if you book in October time, up to about £170 if you wait till registration closes in September, then I dunno for the flights, but they operate a free shuttle bus from their nearest public transport locations every year (both before and after the game). Lots of arangements to make everything very smooth for long distance travellers etc.

Anybody fancy having a crack at putting together an AFUK team for Berget 10, which will take place next year?

Berget Events

Old Spice guy AND Barney Stinson have endorsed this message. True story. SWAN DIVE. I'm on a tank! (been watching HIMYM and Old Spice commercials all night :D)

Is GZW in the UK because at least its something to close to go to instead of having got fly to Sweden to play it you'd have to take like a spare gun tons of rounds and stuff.

• Supporters

Is GZW even milsim?

Can confirm two more people not from the forums are interested in attending Berget if we can get a group together.

I can possibly get group deals on flights to stockholme (my brother has that sort of sway in the airports)

• Supporters

There's no scenario on their website, and they just say people can basically do what they want if they don't want to play a scenario...Seems like a spray fest to me.

Now then. EVERYONE ON THE BERGET WAGON.

Archived