Conspiracy Theory

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

i'm starting to wonder if we have a double agent on this board.

might be going crazy, but it seems ever since we regained @Rogerborg we seem to have lost @Sitting Duck

are they in fact the same person? maybe split personalities?

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, MiK said:

@Adolf Hamster was he/she/they only just the two ???

not entirely, I did for a while entertain the thought that @ImTriggerHappy was negative airsoft until @Armourpiercing showed up :P

*awaits severe burning for that one*

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

not entirely, I did for a while entertain the thought that @ImTriggerHappy was negative airsoft until @Armourpiercing showed up :P

*awaits severe burning for that one*

Behave I am a real engineer and far superior to some monkey with a screwdriver.

Only fucking around he is a bloody good airsoft tech and really good guy and friend so I will let you off.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Behave I am a real engineer and far superior to some monkey with a screwdriver.

Only fucking around he is a bloody good airsoft tech and really good guy and friend so I will let you off.

*wipes brow, pleased he will live to see another day*

:P :P :P 

Genuine German has gone off line as well. Mind you he did just take receipt of another infant. Lol

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Genuine German has gone off line as well. Mind you he did just take receipt of another infant. Lol

jup he has to deal with Nappy-soft :P

1 hour ago, MiK said:

jup he has to deal with Nappy-soft :P

Very soft! Lol

4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

🤢🤮 🤢🤮  🤢🤮  🤢🤮 

Haha. I've had plenty of bad nappies to deal with when the dustbins were little but never had a problem. Ask me to pick up after a dog and I'm honking and hurling, eyes streaming and gagging fit to burst! Just can't do it. Oh and I worked on a beef farm for 15 years. Never had a prob with bovine crap lol.

Regards 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Shamal said:

Haha. I've had plenty of bad nappies to deal with when the dustbins were little but never had a problem. Ask me to pick up after a dog and I'm honking and hurling, eyes streaming and gagging fit to burst! Just can't do it. Oh and I worked on a beef farm for 15 years. Never had a prob with bovine crap lol.

Regards 

see this is why cats are the superior pet- their shit may stink but that's a problem for 2-doors down when he's digging up the flowerbed :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.