T3 Trigger Help

strykerles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My cyma SVD decided to shit itself last week and just come to fix it. changed the piston and the trigger box as it had stripped and there were sparks from the wires

Replaced the piston fine

Replaced the Trigger box (standard V3)

The problem I now have is that when I pull the trigger the trolley jumps over the trigger catch as it comes back and won't fire again unless I manually push it back into position

pics to follow

20210708_193228.jpg

20210708_193424.jpg

Edited by strykerles
Adding pictures

12 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

without wishing to sound too obvious, but the return spring hasn't popped off the trolley?

lol no the spring is still definetly there, it's almost as though it's lifting up

could the spring do that?

I'm thinking it may be something to do with the COL

Edited by strykerles

• Supporters
13 hours ago, strykerles said:

lol no the spring is still definetly there, it's almost as though it's lifting up

could the spring do that?

I'm thinking it may be something to do with the COL

could be, the col should be kicking the trolley up and the spring pulls it back over the trigger.

last time i had this issue was with a boneyard mp5 where the trigger and trolley weren't matched, but i'm assuming that's not the case here.

I'm gonna bump my own post now as this is getting annoying

changed out the whole trigger unit and fitted a new RS COL and it's stiill jumping over on return

it looks like it's the kick from firing that's doing it

I'm at a loss now

where's @Sitting Duck when you need him

Edited by strykerles

• Supporters

same, it should be kicked up by the col, pulled back by the spring, then when you release the trigger it should drop down again and be caught next time you pull.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, strykerles said:

it's not dropping down on release so I'm a bit stuck 🤒

yeah. it's one of those things is a pain to try and diagnose remotely, wish i could be more helpful than that :(

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.