New CQB Site Gravesend

Jaylordofwaargh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am not connected to the site at all.

Now that is out if the way, it looks like these guys https://echelonairsoft.co.uk/ are offering flattery to Z-mart by copying them. 

Have a look around, there are some raised eye brows with a couple of there rules but this is likely to be due to the locals.

£30 for a days of cqb. On Fb they only appear to have 'before' photos so would be curious to see the full set up. 

Like the idea of a local pistol/shotgun night.

Now, my game sites are booked in til late October so that will be my earliest visit to this site, but if anyone gets there before me....

18 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I am not connected to the site at all.

Now that is out if the way, it looks like these guys https://echelonairsoft.co.uk/ are offering flattery to Z-mart by copying them. 

Have a look around, there are some raised eye brows with a couple of there rules but this is likely to be due to the locals.

£30 for a days of cqb. On Fb they only appear to have 'before' photos so would be curious to see the full set up. 

Like the idea of a local pistol/shotgun night.

Now, my game sites are booked in til late October so that will be my earliest visit to this site, but if anyone gets there before me....

I have been invited and will be going to the test day this Saturday. Managed to get @Albiscuitin on it too.

Well done to you two. 

Still, not sure how it is more expensive to get to than zmart....

I like the idea of a pistols night. Depending on how saturday goes I am hoping to be back for some pistol action

22 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I like the idea of a pistols night. Depending on how saturday goes I am hoping to be back for some pistol action

I did one before at the Mall, it was actually a gas only day and it was one of the best bit of airsofting I've ever done.  

42 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

You need to get yourself a shotty bud! 

My XM26 Shell Ejecting shotty might not be so completely outgunned on a night like this! 

6 hours ago, Asomodai said:

You need to get yourself a shotty bud! 

My XM26 Shell Ejecting shotty might not be so completely outgunned on a night like this! 

Nah I don’t like shottys,

I ran pistols for a few games at the mall and never felt outgunned tbf

when it’s semi only it makes it fairer

Although what my bro has done to his breacher is pretty sweet

13 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Although what my bro has done to his breacher is pretty sweet

You're a massive tease, you can't/shouldn't just drop that on a thread and walk away. On behalf of the forum (well mostly my curisoity) i demand pictures, an explanation

<jjjspiderman.gif>

I couldn’t actually tell you, but it’s a little beast and he’s a sneaky fuck with it. 
Hes got some stock kit where you gas it from the rear and new railed pump kit with a salamander so he has an m4 mag in there and he’s a beast with it. In cqb it’s as effective as anything else

I will try to get pics

Edited by Albiscuit

I love me some cqb. I actually really looking forward to it. Its an hour away from me too so more accessable than Zedmart. 

I can see this place becoming my new home site if I get on well tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.