Here We Go.

Shamal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'll bet a LOT of people were 'sick' that day 😆

5 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Like it or not, the fans are representing the country too and their actions reflect on the rest of us. 

The peado neighbour analogy only really works if you're actively supporting them being a nonse, in which case you should be locked up. 

Yeah, the peado analogy would be the neighbour saying 'he doesn't mean any harm, he's just messin about'

Edited by EDcase

Guest Mr. No_Face
58 minutes ago, EDcase said:

I'll bet a LOT of people were 'sick' that day 😆

Yeah, the peado analogy would be the neighbour saying 'he doesn't mean any harm, he's just messin about'

The pedo analogy wasn't meant to be an exact parallel. It was to illustrate how stupid it sounds when you punish a club for actions of fans. As I mentioned before the players aren't responsible for actions of a few idiots. There's a reason why your idea will never come into affect and that's because it's fucking dumb. The only time I recall something close to this happening was when a player from a Spanish club team returned a Nazi salute to fans.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.