Jw3 Combat Master Aa R601 Holster

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, 

Done my research however I’m just wondering if there’s any owners of the above who could let me know a good holster for it that’s not £46? 

Will a Hi Capa holster not fit? 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, RonLancs said:

Hey all, 

Done my research however I’m just wondering if there’s any owners of the above who could let me know a good holster for it that’s not £46? 

Will a Hi Capa holster not fit? 

It's a Hi-Capa in drag so I see no reason why not! Failing that there's always the Warrior Universal one.

Plenty of fabric holsters will fit. If you are looking for a retention holster you really don't want cheap out especially if you play wood lands seen too many people come back to the safe zone with holster attachment and no gun. My personal recommendation is the Swiss arms adaptx holster it's retention, adjustable to most pistols, can be swapped left or right and can be had for £30.00 but you'll need to buy a mount.

Edited by BigStew

• 3 weeks later...

Just spend the £46 (10% off with WARRIOR10) and never look back.

I bought one years ago and it's been one of the best purchases I've made, always holds my pistol securely, never had it come out, never dropped a mag because of it.

I even bought a second one for my sniper rig second hand and that has been equally as good.

The Warrior universal holster is excellent. I have 2 and they have been flawless.

I have even modified one carefully removing the fabric molle attachment and screwing on a safariland QLS fork, which has worked brilliantly and means I can move it across rigs and attach it to a safari land low ride/mid ride adapter. IMHO it is the perfect holster assuming you don't want to use a pistol torch/laser.

I know they are relatively expensive (but still much cheaper than the custom kydex holders I have had made for my light bearing pistols) but you only need to loose one magazine, or god forbid a pistol, and they suddenly look like a bargain. Also you need to factor in that no matter how many pistols you have as long as you don't want to mount a torch you can use the same holster for all of them (I have yet to find something that won't fit (mk23 maybe? but I don't own one to check)).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.