We Xdm Issue

LazzurusMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, this is the issue I'm having with my we xdm pistol. If anyone knows how to fix this I'd be highly grateful if you could link/tell me. 

• Supporters

sounds like there's barely any gas in the mag.

make sure you're inverting the mags when filling and hold down for a while to be sure a good amount of liquid in the mags.

22 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

sounds like there's barely any gas in the mag.

make sure you're inverting the mags when filling and hold down for a while to be sure a good amount of liquid in the mags.

There was plenty of gas, turned out the fake firing pin and mechanism at the back of the slide was preventing the slide from moving back after gun was fired, so the gas would just slowly vent. I took that piece out and she fires fine. 

14 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Fair enough, if we were sure the mags were full that woulda been the next port of call but looks like you jumped ahead on that.

Yeah, I went to take the slide off and have a look, and suddenly I couldn't rack it back at all. Only took a quick look to see what the issue was at that point. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.