The Healthy Airsofters Thread

PopRocket123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wanna lose weight without a ton of exercise which you don't know if it will work for you?

Cut the sugar from your diet by a lot and eat as less as possible carbohydrates. Then your body will start processing the fat it already has on storage.

Please read that I did not say do not exercise. Everyone has their limits when it comes to that. What I do is get myself up to some huffing and puffing, that is pushing it a bit.

2 hours ago, george1976 said:

Wanna lose weight without a ton of exercise which you don't know if it will work for you?

Cut the sugar from your diet by a lot and eat as less as possible carbohydrates. Then your body will start processing the fat it already has on storage.

Please read that I did not say do not exercise. Everyone has their limits when it comes to that. What I do is get myself up to some huffing and puffing, that is pushing it a bit.

Oh yes definitely, as they say you can't out exercise a bad diet 😁😁

I was drinking 15 cups of coffee a day with x3 sugar and milk, stopped all caffee now but just need to stop getting hungry when watching films 😅😅

• Supporters
12 hours ago, george1976 said:

Cut the sugar from your diet by a lot and eat as less as possible carbohydrates.

Despite promising that I wouldn't use the k-word...

5m8lwc.jpg

I did keto for a total of about 10 months over the last year and a half, but it's super not for me. One of the side effects I got was heart palpitations if I was ever dehydrated, and I can tell you that waking up in the middle of the night feeling like you're dying is really not a fun experience.

I still don't have much sugar, because I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I eat just a normal calorie restrictive diet, but not too restrictive since I'm also trying to put on some muscle. For me, being a total foodie,. one of the reasons I do so much exercise is because I also like eating lots

• Supporters
1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Asker Jeukendrup on Twitter: "Many diets can work. This is how they work.… "

QFT, the only real difference is which works best for you, and that you can stick to.

The key point is that if you're not happy with your weight and physique, you have to try something different.  You can't wish the lard away.  So just work through the list, and don't get religious about it: I was running a fever the past few days, and fed the "energy, naow!" cravings with beans on multigrain toast, and wholemeal pitta-bread pizza.  Mmm, forbidden carbs.

I'd hope that we can all agree that refined sugars are about as necessary and healthy as crack, and should be the first thing dropped.

So I ran the Southampton Marathon on Sunday. Took me 4 hours and 25 minutes which I'm really pleased with considering summer decided to turn up and it was 25 degrees. Legs have just about stopped aching now.

Was it a good experience? yes

Am I doing another? hell no

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.