Mock Suppressor for Acetech Brighter C

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just ordered the Acetech Brighter C. I have heard online of people placing small tracers like the Brighter C inside of a separate mock suppressor. I just can't find much information online on how exactly that's done.

How would I know if the tracer unit fits inside before I buy the suppressor? 

How do I properly fix the tracer inside of the suppressor so that it still works correctly and fits onto the gun?

Acetech seem to only sell one suppressor, the Predator mk2, that is designed to fit the Brighter C and I hate the way it looks. 

I really would like to customise the way my rifle looks a little.

The rifle I'm trying to fit all of this too is a Krytac Trident MK2 PDW M.

I run my tracer inside a suppressor unit. I've done it by using a thread extention which runs through into the suppressor with thread to spare for the tracer to mount to.

As for the size I just found a can that was foam filled and had a diameter larger than the tracer and nipped some foam out to make space.

I can get more pictures tomorrow if it helps.

Screenshot_20210703-182829_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ce9a67db21df4277eb4e1fe362b93b6e.jpg

Edited by concretesnail

• Supporters

Theres the like of the at2000r which is designed to drop into a suppressor.

Mounting wise its tape and foam (3d printed/lathe cut holders if you wanna be fancy) although some companies are doing suppessors with them already mounted inside.

Nothing says you cant do that with any tracer unit if the can is big enough and enough bodging is applied.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.