custom vsr 10

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There only two companies worth looking at for VSR upgrades, laylax and PDI.

I prefer laylax over pdi, I find that they produce better performance.

How far do you want to upgrade? Just to 500fps or do you want to keep going and increasing more aspects to it?

• Supporters

For this list, assume everything is laylax

Well a 500 FPS spring is needed lol.

New Sears although I think laylax stopped making them..... do get the zero trigger, it replaces your needs for new sears, and you get a new better piston too. It also make the trigger pull a lot lighter. This is my favourite VSR upgrade.

Might be worth getting a teflon cylinder to make cycling the bolt easier too.

Nineball hop rubber

Now this isn't laylax but a pdi 6.01 tightbore

Barrel spacers (also pdi)

That ought to be it I think.

Oh and btw, get the g spec, its so quiet and comes with a rail and better bolt handle :)

• Supporters

Get the Gspec:

Layalax Zero trigger (there are 2 available, a normal one and a 'custom' one, they are the same price I went for the normal one so that the VSR looks like any other, but with fancy insides.)

SP150 spring

Spring guide - you want the one with bearing on it

leave the stock HU unit

Nineball rubber

6.01mm barrel in whatever length you want, for Gspec you can get any length and either retain the shorter length with teh suppressor off, or the longer barrel and keep the suppressor on.

Ahah dave you beat me to one of the only things could have added input wise and that was to buy a Zero trigger but they do cost an arm and a leg. Also I take ti your allowed to use snipers at 500FPS on your site?

• Supporters
Ahah dave you beat me to one of the only things could have added input wise and that was to buy a Zero trigger but they do cost an arm and a leg. Also I take ti your allowed to use snipers at 500FPS on your site?

Yeah ground zero and other places have higher limits- unfortunately us players at combat south have such a low limit :(

Yeah ground zero and other places have higher limits- unfortunately us players at combat south have such a low limit :(

Do you play CSW then, if so we should meet up one time there :)

Archived