Tokyo Marui Saiga 12 GBBR Tri Shot Shotty Announced.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

the answer is why would you even ask that you filthy heretic!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

I'm really happy to know someone else watches these livestreams instead of doing anything productive with their time. ;)

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

@AK47frizzle
not to argue but have you seen the range TM tm trishots typically achieve when fed .25s despite them being fixed hop?

i'm sure like the mk23 there'll be an aftermarket solution to make it adjustable.

personally my view is it's a shotgun, i wouldn't even bother trying to use it beyond cqb ranges.

which is probably why i've never really been bothered with shotguns, but this does intrigue me.

Give it a folding stock and I am sold....

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

image.png.9412327d4fbf916b2c93343af0b17ac3.png

I reckon it's got one, it could just be window dressing but I doubt it.

That looks like a standard side folder to me, cant see any reason why they'd fake that.

D'oh completely missed that.  Ok, let me qualify this - an M4 (yes, I know) CTR style folding stock, or a wire frame one.  Not keen on the AK74 style polymer ones.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

D'oh completely missed that.  Ok, let me qualify this - an M4 (yes, I know) CTR style folding stock, or a wire frame one.  Not keen on the AK74 style polymer ones.

One would assume that the aftermarket ak style adapters would likely fit (maybe with a little fettling).

And if the current crop dont fit a new crop will soon pop up, the world is full of heretics after all.

• Supporters
On 05/07/2021 at 19:19, EvilMonkee said:

If they did put an M4 stock on it I’d crowd fund an air ticket to Japan just so I could beat the Tokyo Marui MD to death with a frozen Japanese horseradish ! 
wire stock yes but definitely no ponceification with fagpul stocks and bits’n’bobs ! 🤬

A palm pistol grip is all I’d change plus a side rail for a red dot.

as a serial corrupter of ak’s (as I prefer fsb style 100 series with all the rails I can fit on them) i would leave this relatively unsullied.

and I thought I had finished purchasing and had reduced number to 4 rifs 

Now for the big question... does anyone have any idea when they're likely to be available? 

I'm just hoping that it's not TM timing.... I.e. with us fairly soon.

• 8 months later...
  • Supporters

I wonder if we will see it any time soon. 

I honestly though we would have had it before Christmas… and the ak storm (which was announced at the same time) is out already 😞

Oh ffs. Another one to add to the list of stuff I want but probably can't afford

On 07/07/2021 at 22:17, Druid799 said:

beat the Tokyo Marui MD to death with a frozen Japanese horseradish

Considering the reputation the Japanese have for weird kinks he might enjoy it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.