Recommend Me a Vietnam Style M4 Mag

Bob Ross

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Indeed, there are some grey 20 round "real-caps" available, which in practice means more like 15 or 16 rounds.  That's worse than anything that happened in 'Nam.

22 minutes ago, Mels said:

What about TM mags? I've seen a few VN versions in stock recently.

Fire-Support has TM short VN 80 round mid caps in stock.  £21 each.

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/tokyo-marui-aeg-midcap-short-vn-magazine-for-m4m16-80-rnd

My problems is I need not only the mags, but a period M16 and Vietnam kit as well... 😄

Edited by RebelScum

• Supporters
On 03/07/2021 at 20:08, Bob Ross said:

Thanks, just purchased some 👍 

[H] VINTAGE DEFENSE 2 WARDOG [W] Moneypak / Cash : Dota2Trade

Well, good news, at least you won't be competing with me for the mags that are 1/3rd that price when they come back in stock. :D 

3 hours ago, Danno46 said:

As an owner of a G&P M16a1,The  G&P branded mag that comes with the gun doesn’t even fit correctly ,the only good fitment seem to be the TM ones 

Yup the 30 round stanag that comes with it is so tight you have to hammer it in (annoying, but i only use the stubbies anyway).  The g&p 20 rounders fit fine and drop freely when you press the release.  The battleaxe brand 20 rounders are also good.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.