Anybody Used Leicestershireairsoft-online ?

Tackle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi guys, anybody used this mob before ?, couple of bits I wanted to order but their payment options are a couple of payment firms I've not used or a direct card payment, which I'm reluctant to do without knowing more about them, & no paypal option😟

Thanks in advance 

mark

Ye don't really recommend them. Bought second hand King Arms MDT LSS from them before and it was advertised to come with 3 gas mags but instead came with 2 hpa tapped ones... Kept chasing them, they kept saying they would sort it out but never did. I was going to do a charge back on my card but decided it wasn't worth the effort, so I sold off the hpa ones to get actual gas mags for it.

What's weirder is that one of owners somehow started following my instagram account that I never use out of the blue. Like, that is creepy as fuck.

Edited by AK47frizzle

• Supporters

Not creepy at all Jon, I like what your wearing today 

IMG_0046.JPG

7 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

Ye don't really recommend them. Bought second hand King Arms MDT LSS from them before and it was advertised to come with 3 gas mags but instead came with 2 hpa tapped ones... Kept chasing them, they kept saying they would sort it out but never did. I was going to do a charge back on my card but decided it wasn't worth the effort, so I sold off the hpa ones to get actual gas mags for it.

What's weirder is that one of owners started following my instagram account that I never use out of the blue. Like, that is creepy as fuck.

I’ve been to the store a fair few times and everything is all fine and dandy, the staff are nice and chatty and the atmosphere is pleasant, HOWEVER I have never ordered anything from them online so I can’t say how that side of things are.

• 4 months later...

I've been instore and met the team, they are a really nice group who love to spend time chatting airsoft and giving advice if needed.  I've also ordered a couple of times online and all went well with these purchases, they can take aa week to arrive and you sometimes don't get a dispatch notification but all is well.

• Supporters

Unfortunately since starting this thread I was messed about by the guy that owns the shop with regards to a fairly elusive gun, I'll not be attempting to use them again😒

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.