Coldbore Airsoft

Super64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well earned praise for Coldbore Airsoft.

I initially had an issue with an order I placed at the beginning of May. I ordered an XM177 but there were issues with the supplier that were beyond Coldbore’s control. There seems to be a national shortage of WE GBB rifles. I’m not sure if they’ve been particularly badly hit by COVID or if it’s a distribution issue. Anyway, Anthony from Coldbore rang me to explain the issue and I was happy to continue with my order as they expected a delivery soon. Unfortunately the XM177’s didn’t turn up and after a few weeks I was able to pick one up second hand. I received regular updates by email from Anthony and during one of these email conversations I mentioned that I had managed to get the XM177. Anthony asked if there was anything else I was interested in and I mentioned that I’d been after the VFC M110 GBB for quite some time, but no one in the U.K. had any intentions of stocking them. Anthony said he would check with his supplier and within a few weeks he had 2 in stock and one on its way to me.

Coldbore is a fairly new, small Airsoft store and I was intending to keep my order going for the XM177 even after I had picked one up second hand. It’s been a difficult time for small businesses particularly in Airsoft so I was happy to help them out. But when they said they could switch my order to the M110 I was overjoyed. My experience of their customer service was great and I hope they manage to continue and go from strength to strength. Oh, and the M110 is AWESOME!!!!!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.