Newbie in Surrey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

how are you guys? I hope everything is ok.

So... I koved to the UK in December, im originally from Portugal, played airsoft there for like 7/8 years and then stopped. As i moved into the UK the airaoft thing started to come back again...

Me a nd a friend are thinking in renting for the first games so we can get the UKARA number before we buy our own stuff. All advices regarding to the UKARA are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Homeless Snail! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good plan to rent and get your UKARA sorted, all you have to do is go a certain amount of times and before you know it, you can then get your RIF! Likely someone will break it down easily than me, to explain how! 🤔

Have fun getting back into it and hope to hear good things? 🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

28 minutes ago, Homeless Snail said:

Hello!

how are you guys? I hope everything is ok.

So... I koved to the UK in December, im originally from Portugal, played airsoft there for like 7/8 years and then stopped. As i moved into the UK the airaoft thing started to come back again...

Me a nd a friend are thinking in renting for the first games so we can get the UKARA number before we buy our own stuff. All advices regarding to the UKARA are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Hello 👋

Welcome to the good ship afuk.

It's three games at the same site in not less than 59 days. 

Enjoy rediscovering your old hobby👍

Regards 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome 👋

Am sure you’ll have a great time getting back to your old hobby.

As I have found, you only really need UKARA to buy online, pop to a local shop and as long as they are satisfied you’re using it for Airsoft you’re good to go!

Yes, no problem at all. that's where my UKARA comes from

We are next playing sunday 4th, come and say hi, if your there. I'm the fat guy with the L85/86 and a Warq helmet

On 27/06/2021 at 20:39, MadMole said:

Yes, no problem at all. that's where my UKARA comes from

We are next playing sunday 4th, come and say hi, if your there. I'm the fat guy with the L85/86 and a Warq helmet

Hello !! I did my first game in the UK and i went to Ambush Airsoft.

I left my phone at home and I couldn't send you a message.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.