Ukara New Purchase

Caravan_Kid

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I'm a bit of a noob, only been playing a few months now, I ordered my first aeg back in April, having never visited a site before I had to order two tone. 

However when it turned up there was no two tone paint job, does this effect my being able to use it on sites or am I OK? 

Thanks in advance for the advice 😁

Guest Mr. No_Face
26 minutes ago, Caravan_Kid said:

Hi guys I'm a bit of a noob, only been playing a few months now, I ordered my first aeg back in April, having never visited a site before I had to order two tone. 

However when it turned up there was no two tone paint job, does this effect my being able to use it on sites or am I OK? 

No it wont matter at all.  The UKARA/valid defence phase is something the retailer should have regulated. You can use that RIF at which ever venue you like without issue or fault.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

41 minutes ago, Caravan_Kid said:

nah once you have it in your possession 99.999999% of people wouldn’t question or care how you came to own it. The small % that may ask are cops if your silly enough to wave it around in public or not be sensible with it.

you got lucky with it. Although I’m assuming you paid £10 extra for two tone so I might ask for a refund :D (joke btw) keep it and be happy

• Supporters

Yup, you have done absolutely nothing wrong. There is no offence committed by owning or obtaining or attempting to obtain a RIF (as long as you're 18+), it's entirely on the seller / importer / manufacturer / modifier.  Lucky you. ;) 

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

The small % that may ask are cops if your silly enough to wave it around in public or not be sensible with it.

Double yup, I would emphasise that this is what we should be concern with, possession in public - and it doesn't matter if it's a RIF or a day-glow orange springer pistol (for which there has been a conviction).  Only take it out when you're on the way to or from an airsoft game at an insured site, and keep details to hand, and you'll be fine (rather than fined).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.