Hi From South Wales

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys brand new to Airsoft, started in April with a few mates, who have since lost interest and left me with all the gear and no idea, of who or where to play!

(we were just having matches in the woods on my land)Β 

Hoping I can meet a few people here who are from Wales, intrested in playing and/or have any information on somewhere I can go and stretch my itchy trigger finger with like minded people 😁

I've completely fallen in love with the game and just cannot wait to get back out there!Β 

Welcome to the forum and the hobby! Shame on your "mates" who have since abandoned you! πŸ˜‚ I'm sure you'll make ones at your regular site.

2 hours ago, scorpssells said:

Bunker airsoft is pretty good if you're in the vicinity there's good company there

Thanks! Think they're about an hour from where I am, which is nothing in Wales tbf πŸ˜‚ will check them out, much appreciatedΒ 

1 hour ago, Brophy said:

Welcome to the forum and the hobby! Shame on your "mates" who have since abandoned you! πŸ˜‚ I'm sure you'll make ones at your regular site.

Thanks πŸ˜‚ yeah that's the plan! Their loss really I got a few acres of woodland that doesn't get used for much else 😁

Hi & welcome!

Β 

You may be able to tempt your mates back with a trip to your local site, you're paying them to make it fun and provide a challenge which will (hopefully) be a step up from messing about in the woods.

Β 

Alternatively if you've a few acres of woodland and no local site you could always start your own ;)Β .... if you build it they will come .......... (bonus points for naming the movie)

Β 

Oh andΒ @GAMBLE's got a YouTubeΒ channel, gameplay as well as other tips & useful info in it.

Edited by Madhouse

21 minutes ago, Madhouse said:

Hi & welcome!

Β 

You may be able to tempt your mates back with a trip to your local site, you're paying them to make it fun and provide a challenge which will (hopefully) be a step up from messing about in the woods.

Β 

Alternatively if you've a few acres of woodland and no local site you could always start your own ;)Β .... if you build it they will come .......... (bonus points for naming the movie)

Β 

Oh andΒ @GAMBLE's got a YouTubeΒ channel, gameplay as well as other tips & useful info in it.

Field of dreams?!Β 

Building my own isn't a bad shout at all! You did also mention another reason for finding a local site... Step my game up and have some proper game time πŸ˜πŸ’―

4 hours ago, Caravan_Kid said:

Hi guys brand new to Airsoft, started in April with a few mates, who have since lost interest and left me with all the gear and no idea, of who or where to play!

(we were just having matches in the woods on my land)Β 

Hoping I can meet a few people here who are from Wales, intrested in playing and/or have any information on somewhere I can go and stretch my itchy trigger finger with like minded people 😁

I've completely fallen in love with the game and just cannot wait to get back out there!Β 

Hi @Caravan_KidΒ and welcomeπŸ‘‹

The first thing you need to do is send me all your gear,post paid,and I will throughly check it all out for you cause some stuff can be very dangerousπŸ’₯

I will send back all the stuff that is safe.No,no don't thank me its best for you that I do this. I'm a professional player so will only have your best interest at heart.πŸ‘

Let me know when you have posted items. πŸ™‚

RegardsΒ 

P.s only joking.

Enjoy the sport of the rich and stupid(me)πŸ€ͺ

Oh forgot. Check out @GAMBLEhe has a fun and factive tube thang which is worth a gander.πŸ‘

Edited by Shamal
Addition

Hi @Caravan_Kid! πŸ‘‹

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! πŸ”«πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

You will make new friends and keep on enjoying it! πŸ’ͺ

Thanks for the shoutout @MadhouseΒ & @Shamal! πŸ”«πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

πŸ’·GAMBLEπŸ’·

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Caravan_Kid! πŸ‘‹

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! πŸ”«πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

You will make new friends and keep on enjoying it! πŸ’ͺ

Thanks for the shoutout @MadhouseΒ & @Shamal! πŸ”«πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

πŸ’·GAMBLEπŸ’·

Full of advice , yea and 99% of it is about as much use as a pair of flip flops to Scott of the Antarctic !

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ And THATS whyΒ we all LOVE it here ! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

PS welcome to the forum πŸ˜‰

12 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

@Caravan_KidΒ welcome dude, it's an amazing sport.Β  just got back from the Brecon Beacons last week, how far are you from Dragon Valley? Are they still going?

That's mad I actually live in the brecon beacons πŸ˜‚ I don't know I will have a goosey gander at them today now!Β 

14 hours ago, Shamal said:

Hi @Caravan_KidΒ and welcomeπŸ‘‹

The first thing you need to do is send me all your gear,post paid,and I will throughly check it all out for you cause some stuff can be very dangerousπŸ’₯

I will send back all the stuff that is safe.No,no don't thank me its best for you that I do this. I'm a professional player so will only have your best interest at heart.πŸ‘

Let me know when you have posted items. πŸ™‚

RegardsΒ 

P.s only joking.

Enjoy the sport of the rich and stupid(me)πŸ€ͺ

Oh forgot. Check out @GAMBLEhe has a fun and factive tube thang which is worth a gander.πŸ‘

Ahh That's very noble of you kind sar πŸ˜… thanks mate πŸ˜‚ if its any consolation Im not that rich myself πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.