Milsim in the West Midlands

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey folks,

As of next year I'm hoping to start playing some milsim, or at the very least, themed games, with slightly tighter rules and generally more tactical gameplay.

I'm living in Coventry, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me any sites close to me that do Milsim - so far I only know of the Grange and they do "filmsim" which is close but no cigar. Weekender would be ideal.

Cheers guys!

Hey folks,

As of next year I'm hoping to start playing some milsim, or at the very least, themed games, with slightly tighter rules and generally more tactical gameplay.

I'm living in Coventry, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me any sites close to me that do Milsim - so far I only know of the Grange and they do "filmsim" which is close but no cigar. Weekender would be ideal.

Cheers guys!

im the same to be honest, but live in essex. any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Me too but I'm in Sheffield. Not had any luck finding many places.

Apparently there's a CQB site in my own city centre but I'll be damned if that's true, I can't find it anywhere!

Archived