Russian CQB

DaktariT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What a load of crap.

Prefiring around every corner 🙄

I know its effective but I want nothing to do with it and its what puts me off trying CQB.

Edited by EDcase

• Supporters
9 hours ago, EDcase said:

What a load of crap.

Prefiring around every corner 🙄

I know its effective but I want nothing to do with it and its what puts me off trying CQB.

Pre-firing while moving round a corner where you know someone is camping is a valid way to play but this is bullshit.

This is a shit player who makes up for his lack of ability by trigger spamming. Any CQB sites should kick players for doing this as it is almost as bad as blindfiring.

22 hours ago, DaktariT said:

And everyone is taking their hits.

Because if they didnt take their hits,  there is a good chance the gun he would wield next game would be a real one...  it is russia afterall, so who knows

• Supporters
8 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

almost as bad as blindfiring

I wouldn't make any distinction.  In both cases, the only target you can hit is one that you couldn't see when you pulled the trigger.  That's measuring twattishness, not skill: he's shooting dead players in the back willy nilly.

This video confirms to me that I've become a mid-cap snob. Running around a corner firing twenty shots to hit one person you didn't even know for sure was there, just isn't appealing to me.

Christ seeing this clip scares me, last game i went to I waited ages before shooting a guy as I couldnt see his arm band to know if he was friendly or not. I like to play using PID but this guy is just like every man for him self.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.