Next Game - Sunday 20th June 21 - Wolverhampton West Midlands

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m gonna be there !!!

Well happy the weather app is no longer showing thunderstorms for Sunday and down to 33% chance of rain ️ in the Midlands 

/praying I get up on time :P 

5 minutes ago, MiK said:

Heheheh it’s a British right to mention/moan about the weather :P 

Whether the weather be hot,or whether the weather be not,we'll weather the weather whatever the weather,whether we like it or not.🌧☀️🌩

Regards 

Was extremely fun day out at Ace Airsoft had a massive grin on my mush for most of the day right upto the point I went “arse-over-tit” coming out of the jungle - I didn’t know my legs could go up that high but by god it hurt when gravity too over - hip hit a root and right took a proper beasting.

Just pleased that no one caught my gymnastics on camera /phew 😅

All of the Marshalls were awesome and kept checking on me - don’t worry guys it was my fault and I did sign the waiver :D

Cant wait till next time out

8 minutes ago, MiK said:

Was extremely fun day out at Ace Airsoft had a massive grin on my mush for most of the day right upto the point I went “arse-over-tit” coming out of the jungle - I didn’t know my legs could go up that high but by god it hurt when gravity too over - hip hit a root and right took a proper beasting.

Just pleased that no one caught my gymnastics on camera /phew 😅

All of the Marshalls were awesome and kept checking on me - don’t worry guys it was my fault and I did sign the waiver :D

Cant wait till next time out

Haha. Shame it was unrecorded.

🤭

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.