Advice Please - Well Mb4414d and Ares Wa2000

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Hoping for some advice on my two sniper rifles.  Combining them into one thread to avoid spamming

I recently bought the WELL MB4414D from the classifieds, but i have no idea how to strip the rifle down, and im reluctant to start disassembling things randomly, so i was wondering if anyone had a copy of a manual, or a video i could watch showing me how the rifle comes apart.

Mainly i want to be able to do maintenance on the gun as well as tinker with (and tune) the internals...  that said, i do realise i will need to upgrade it to get better performance out of it, and have sourced a new steel trigger group and replacement cylinder/piston/spring kit for more power from a store in romania (not an airsoft pro set as they are out of stock everywhere).  Upgrading will be in the distant future though... priority at the moment is cleaning and maintaining.

Next up is the WA2000, looking to see what upgrade parts are available for the gun...  i know there is a (dead) thread on the gen.1 WA2000, but i dont know if the parts listed there will be compatible with my 2020 version, or which upgrades to prioritise... ( the thread in question: 

I have a couple of maple leaf autobot buckings, so im hoping that both rifles will take those buckings, but if not i can always try and get a different one.

Thank you in advance 😃

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.